Part 1

Randhir Singh Shekhawat was one of the topmost business tycoon in india...who lost his parents at his very early age...due to an accidental death.

He was only 20 by then...when he lost his most precious possession ....his mom & dad.
"Shekhawat firms".... Was the only thing which Mr harsh shekhawat left for his son along with his mansion...

Days passed thus randhir slowly started handling the official chaos...after his parents death. He completed his graduation from FITE , Delhi... And ultimately joined his father's company permanently!!

In this roller coaster ride of life...Randhir made many new frnds...but all of them were spoilt brats...
They often took Randhir with them In discs and clubs...and due to their influence over him he also became a Casanova...

Physical pleasure was the only thing which he needed, whenever he felt tired....after completing his official works...
Emotional attachment was something in which Randhir never wanted to indulge even in his dream....

He had a false conception that God is not there...as if he would hv been around then he wouldn't take his mom and dad away from him...

In short Randhir became a shrewd person after his parents death...
He never ever believed God after there death & his only possession was his office nothing else...

But lil did he knew that it's all in the hands of almighty... If he wants then he can turn a Casanova person like randhir into a calm and composed one ... The same thing was going to hpn with him...as God has already sent that angel on earth who can turn him into a better person...by removing all his sorrows and grief...!!

Thank u