Part 5

Soon they departed from each other while randhir was still caressing her thighs...

Sanyu looked down...due to shyness...and for a moment randhir felt like adoring her for a while...

They got up...when sanyu again went to the shelf...and saw Mr khanna's file lying in the extreme corner of the shelf....

She heaved a sigh of relief... And took that file...
She forwarded it to him...whereas he took the file....without saying anything...

Soon they started doing their respective works...whereas sanyu was really tired due to extreme work pressure...

After half an hr...Randhir sensed her uneasiness... And said...'Sanyukta... We r done...let's leave!!"....
"Ok sir!!"... Sanyu said...in a low voice....

******
"Oh God!! Now from where will I get the cab?? It's already 11pm!!".... Sanyu thought... Looking at her wrist watch...while standing near the ofc gate...

Just then a black Mercedes stopped in  front of her...and the person said..." Get in"...

She frowned and looked at the person... Who was none other then her boss...RSS...

"N..no..sir I can manage...!!"... She said..

"It's about your safety so don't argue and get in!!"... Randhir ordered strictly...

Sanyu gulped sensing his mood...and without wasting a sec...she got in!!

" address??"...he asked starting the car...

"ABC road..."... Said sanyu...

And without talking further he started his car...

******
They were on the way...when randhir asked..." So who r there in your family?? "....

" sir actually I leave,alone here in a pg!!"....said sanyu...

"Oh that means your parents leave somewhere else!!"... Enquired Randhir...

" yeah!!"...she replied half heartedly...

Tears pooled up her eyes thinking about her parents...but still she composed herself in front of him...which was not unnoticed by him

"We hv rchd!!"... He said as he rchd her address...

Sanyu opened her seat belt...and was about to leave... When Randhir pulled her again...due to which she landed on his lap...

" I know u r upset with something... And may be it's somewhat related to which I am thinking... So I am sorry if I hv hurted u!!"...he apologised...

Actually it was the first time...when RSS was apologising somebody... That too a mere girl...

"It's ok Sir!!"... She replied looking down whereas tears trickled down her orbs...

Randhir took her chin btwn his fingers..and made her look towards him...
He moved closer to her... And kissed  her tears...he pecked her both eyes...and lastly kept his lips on her forehead... Thus she closed her eyes in contentment...

She felt nostalgic..and within a sec she hugged him...and cried burring her face on his shoulder... Whereas he also hugged her back...and closed his eyes...inhaling the fragrance of neck...

Sometimes it's not necessary to convey what u r feeling like...but its your action which speak louder then words...

Thank u