Part 9

Randhir leaned on his car...sitting on the bonnet...

It was more then 2hrs...
With a disturbed mind he rchd there in her pg...only to see that she was not there...

For a moment fear gripped his nerves thinking if any wrong has hpnd to her...& to overcome this fear...he thought of conversing with her..untill she returns back...

He closed his eyes thinking about her when again something came in his mind & he opened his eyes with a jerk..
Only to see Sanyukta cmng towards the pg...

She was busy with her phn...whereas a lil smile adorned her face..

Randhir who was sitting on the bonnet... Literally jumped from there and went running towards her...

She was about to open the gate when randhir held her arm from back...
She was about to scream when he closed her mouth with the other hand and dragged her to somewhere behind a tree...

He pinned her on the wall of the tree...and crashed his chest with hers...
He left her mouth whereas her eyes widened in shock....

"Sir??".... She exclaimed with a questionable look...
" yeah!! It's me!!'....randhir said...holding her waist tightly...

Looking at his face she again remembered that encounter which he had with that kaira....
Fresh tears clogged up her vision...but still she managed herself!!

"Leave me!!".... She chipped lowly with a rage in her voice...
" what has hpnd to u? Y r u not well?"...asked randhir..

"I don't owe to give any explanation!! Atleast not in front of u mr RSS....!!"... Sanyu retorted back...
" u do owe to give an explanation miss agarwal... As I am your boss...under whom u work...I am your master!! "...he chipped...still holding her tightly...

" in that case...Mr RSS I hv already informed your receptionist... About my problem... And I think RSS is not that cruel...that he won't grant a half day leave to his mere secretary!! "...smirked sanyu..

" girl u r trying to mess up with fire...I warn u....
don't ever try to do that...otherwise u will burn!!"...warned Randhir...
"In that case...I would prefer to resign sir!! Y will u give importance to a ordinary lady like me!!"... Said Sanyukta...

That word " resign"... From sanyu came as a volcano towards Randhir...thus looking at her with a rage filled eyes...he crashed his lips with her...and sucked them wildly...holding her body tightly... As if she would vanish...

Sanyu struggled to get out of his hold...whereas he was far more adamant...he took his own time to ravish those rose petals...
After sucking them for good 5mins...he left her lips...still holding her waist...whereas sanyu closed her eyes...huffing tremendously...

He joined their foreheads... And chipped..."miss aggarwal... Now u r my territory... U r my PA ..and will always be that...if u ever try to leave me...or my company... I will make sure that u don't get any job in any other company!! Remember my words!!"....

A thick drop of water rolled down from sanyu's left eye as her tears were adamant...
She looked at him...his eyes were wild as if like a wild lion...who is trying to tame his prey...

The difference was that a lion tames his prey to full fill his hunger...& thirst...
& this person is trying to tame her...to fulfill his wild lust!!

Precap:- Rd:- cm into my mansion rgt now...
Sanyu:- but it's 9pm...I can't cm...
Rd:- don't even try to do that...otherwise the consequences won't be good...

Thank u