Part 31

(Sanyu's POV)

Life is just a game...yes!! This is what I hv learnt...
If u r a game player...u can definitely deal with it very well...& if u r coward ...then its all about quit...

But may be I am d only person who is still dealing with it...
Like a foolish I was thinking that life was easier, just like a fairytale!! Where a girl will meet a boy...then they will fall in love...and ultimately get married to live happily ever after...

I used to be such a person who beleived that love is the only wonderful thing in this world!! Even love can change the perspective of this world... But alas!! I didn't knew that I would be acting so foolish at times...

4yrs ago...
When I was in my 1st yr mechanical engineering... I used to be very calm and quiet...
I had a very less Frnd circle around me during those days...
Yes!! I beleived in love...but for me my first love were my books...
Untill he came in my life!!

I belonged from a middle class family...
But my dad never did any scarcity regarding my study materials...
Things were going on smooth when he entered my life ....and turned it upside down...

Even I still remember the day I met him for the first time...
It was the day when our 1st yr results were out...
I was hell tensed...and vidu(her Frnd) was continuously consoling me...when everyone screamed..."results r out and is hanged on the notice board!! Cm there fast!!"...

We almost started running when my leg slipped...and I was about to fell down when a guy caught me by my waist...while I was shaking in fear...

"R u ok??"... He asked
I opened my eyes slowly...and nodded In a yes...
He made me stand...properly to which I chipped a thnx...

I was about to leave the place ...when he said..." Hey do u know who is Sanyukta aggarwal??"...
I crocked my brows and asked..."yes!! But y!??"...
"Actually I just saw d notice board...she ranked 1st in mechanical!!"... Said the guy...

I felt like goosebumps arising my entire body. ...hearing his words...I closed my mouth in excitement... And he looked at me in shock...

" r u ok??"...he asked
To which I looked at him with a faint smile...and hugged him all of a sudden in excitement...
"U dont know how hpy I am?? Thnk u sooooo muchhhh for the news!!"... I said...to which he looked at me in astonishment...

Maybe he was thinking that y I was this much hpy for Sanyukta aggarwal??
I smiled and asked..." Do u wanna meet Sanyukta?? "...
" hmm Ofcourse!! I mean who won't like to meet such a genius!!"...said the guy...
I chuckled... And forwarded my hand for a handshake!!

He crocked his brows again and asked..."r u ok??"...
To which I rolled my eyes and said .."oh God how many times I will say that I am absolutely fine...ok!! Now no more jicksaw puzzle...I am Sanyukta aggarwal... 1st ranker of mechanical...!! "...

" omg!! U r Sanyukta...!! "...said the guy and hugged me out of excitement!!
Don't know y I just kept blushing when he did that!! Maybe it was for the first time..that any guy has hugged me...!!

" it's so nice to meet u...my name is Parth Kashyap... Actually I hv taken a transfer from MITE to this clg!! I am in your stream only!!"...said Parth...

"Oh...nice!!"... I replied controlling my shyness...

So this was our first meet...
Gradually days began to pass...and I started feeling some new found feelings for him...

We became good frnds...and in our relationship cuddles and teases were obvious...
Days passed and at around the end of 2nd yr I realised that I hv completely in love with him...

I proposed him...and to my surprise he accepted my proposal...
My happiness knew no bounds when he said that he loves me...and soon he would make his parents meet my parents...

I expressed my feelings to my dad..& he became very hpy as I was hpy...
One day he came to our house with his parents...
But his parents started demanding for dowry...
I glared Parth...to which he gave me a look of assurance...

I thought maybe later he will talk to his parents regarding the matter...
But nothing like that hpnd...
Realising my dad's situation... I thought of conversing with Parth for once but...he said that he has tried the best possible way for making them understand but they said it is their society's custom...

He literally cried in front of me...and said that if I won't marry him then...he will attempt suicide...
More then feeling afraid I felt myself lucky that I was going to hv a husband like Parth who was so possessive about me...

But somewhere my heart was saying that something is wrong, or something is going to be wrong...
For the sake of my happiness... My father took loan from various banks...and even kept our little house in mortgage...

I started feeling so miserable seing his situation...
But whenever I talked to him he always used to smile and used to say..."don't sorry I will manage everything!! "...

Not to forget but my mom got expired when I was only at the age of 8 due to heart attack...
It was my dad who took my entire responsibility...
Even he didn't do any 2nd marriage also thinking that if my step mom comes then she can try to harm me...

I was always my daddy's lil princess...
My mechanical engineering was completed and soon mine and parth's wedding cards were also published...
But what I used to observe everytime after clg was that...he used to interact with me very less...
I started thinking that maybe bcz of official pressure... Yes!! Not to forget that he got a job in an reputed MNC...after the campassing in our clg...

The wedding preparations were almost done...
And ultimately the marriage day arrived...
Clad in a red dress I went towards the mandap and sat there...
But there was no hint of any "baraatis" at the door...

All the guests started looking at me...and some started gossiping among themselves...
I consoled myself and called Parth via phn...
But it remained unavailable...

I looked towards my father...who was accompanying the guests as much as he can...
Till 2hrs I remained seated there like a zombie...
Everybody started leaving... Whereas my dad remained helpless...

I got up...and without saying anything...
I started tracking his phn...through gps...

It showed somewhere at ABC road... triangular hotel...
I took a cab and went there...
I asked the receptionist about him and she said me that he is there in room no. 26...

I hurriedly went towards the room...and the view which I got to see was worst even than a nightmare...
He was making out randomly with a girl...naked under the sheet...

Without saying anything further I left the hotel...and took an auto...
Like a corpse I entered my house...whereas my dad asked me what hpnd...

"I was cheated dad!!"... That's all I could reply by then...

Gradually investigation started and we found that Parth's family including him was an entire fraud...even that lady with whom she saw him making out was his own wife...with whom he got married after getting job...

Dreams were broken...
Society's lame accusations started pricking our mind...
My father's health started deteorating bcz of this...and also bcz of the loans which he has taken...

Though I also got a job after campassing... But due to certain issue they also dismissed me...
I started searching for work like beggars...but unfortunately nothing was there...

In the meantime my father suffered a severe heart attack...and was burried to death...
The reason was me...I was responsible for his death...

The bankers started threatening me...and bcz of that fear...I came here in this place like a coward...
I changed myself completely...

But now I think again history is going to repeat itself...
Maybe randhir loves me...but I am that unfortunate lady who is cursed!!

I can't loose him like my dad!!
Maybe he has taken the place of parth...but I can't be the reason of his bad happenings!!

(Sanyu's pov ends)

Thank u...

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)