Part 42

On special demand for....

Randhir's POV....

Sitting nearby the OT, I felt that...my heart was no longer in rhythm...

Never ever in my wildest dreams...I had thought that I will see my love in this condition...

"LOVE"... well I always thought that it's nothing but people's hormonal changes..untill she entered in my life...n made me understand that love is more then some heavenly feeling...

I always beleived that physical intimacy gave people eternal peace...
So, I intimated with various chicks previously....
Untill I met u....
With u I realised what's called platonic love...??
Those dances, my teases your blushes, my kisses your shyness, our small fights...and finally my apology and those tight hugs...
Everything seemed like a fairytale around me with u....

U made me a human...
U poured feelings inside me....
U hugged me the tightest whenever I felt alone...
U kept my head on your lap...assuring everything will be fine...
Hiding your every pain...your tried to soothe me...making me feel warm...
Our intimation wasn't obvious...but that night 2 souls merged n became one...
Dropping a kiss on your forehead...I promised that I will never leave your side...
Untill u left me out of distrust making me all lone...

Reading that piece of soliloquy I felt that again Randhir was turning into RSS...
and again slowly n steadily those hemlock started gripping my veins...
Love started turning into passion...
When I finally got u in this condition...

I don't know whether u will be with me again or not...
But whatever it may be...I promise, that I will accompany u wherever u will go even if it is heaven...

*******************************
Looking at the red bulb...I thought that even now almighty has kept my patience at stake...

After half an hour...I saw that the bulb was finally dimmed off...

My eyes felt heavy...while...my heart prayed for her well being...

The Dr finally came out from the OT removing his mask...

"Dr...how is she now?? I mean...is she?"...I fumbled asking him...while my voice was continuously choking...

The Dr kept his hand on my shoulder...n said..."relax young man!! We hv saved her life...but!"...

"But??"...I asked...with a blank face..
"She haven't gained consiousness till Now...we fear that if she doesn't get her consiousness within 12hrs then maybe she can slip down to comaa!"...the Dr concluded

Hearing his words I felt like mother earth is slipping out of my feet...
Like really...
Is this some sort of movie...where the hero will do some magic...n the heroine will come out of her unconsciousness... mumbling his name...??

Never ever in my life...I hv thought that I will become this much weak..that too bcz of Sanyukta...
Maybe today my loneliness accompanied by tremendous pain is making me realise that how much I am in love with her...??

Yes!! RSS is in love with sanyukta aggarwal...
N he will do everything which is needed within this 12hrs...so that sanyukta quits her stubborness n comes out off the sleep...

You don't know this RSS dear...
He can even defeat death to save his closed ones....
N m ready to do that...
Just wait n watch...

Randhir's POV ends...

Thank u