Part 23

Reaching the ofc premises, Randhir parked his car...and got out of it...

He opened the passenger seat so that sanyu could cm outside...

But to his surprise she didn't came out...he frowned and leaned inside the car only to see that sanyu was sitting there quietly like a statue...

Twisting his lips he asked..."don't u want to cm out? Or else I think u want something else??"...

Hearing his voice she came out of her trance & looked at him...
Only to see him smirking looking at her...

She withdraw her eyes from his face...and came out of the car with her bag...and before he could taunt further...she went away without even bothering him...

He twisted his lips again...& followed her path...

*****
"Benny hv u checked the files...we can't loose this deal at any cost!!"... Said Randhir

" yes sir;! But there is a prob!!"...said benny

"Prob?? Now what??"... He screamed

" sir...vishad sharma...who was selected to present the project... Is not well, so he hasn't cm for ofc today...and no other employees r ready to present the project so...what shall I do??"...benny asked nervously

"What?? I mean what kind of employees they r?? Listen just ask any of them to present the project...and if they don't then I will sack each & everybody!!"... Said Randhir angrily..

" sir I think one employee is there who can present this project nicely!! "...said benny

" who??"...asked Randhir

"Sanyukta!!"... Said benny...

" benny I think every employee has been chosed here due to their work efficiency...and Sanyukta is not an option for everything!! "...said Randhir

" but sir at this moment nobody will be prepared or confident enough to present the project! It's only Sanyukta who can make it successful!! "...said benny..

Randhir thought for a while & said..." Ok...show her the details and ask her to be ready within 10mins!!"...

"Ok Sir!!"... Benny replied and went away...whereas he kept rooted in his cabin thinking..." Am I becoming dependent on her??"...

*****
"Mr Shekhawat I must say the project is brilliant...infact I wanna sign the deal today itself!!"... Said Mr KASHYAP...

" thank u so much Mr KASHYAP... Actually It's all bcz of my wonderful employee...Sanyukta who presented this!!"...said Randhir...

"Ok...so plz call her I wanna meet her and praise her work for once!!"... Said KASHYAP

" yeah!! Sanyukta!! "...randhir called her but his eyes didn't find her inside the meeting room...

He frowned and felt a bit dishearten...but still he thought of talking to her...when Kashyap and employees will leave...

****
After that were gone Randhir went towards her cabin and opened the door...

" Sanyukta!!"...he called but he didn't get any response...

He thought that she might be inside the washroom so he went towards the washroom...but he fount it opened...

He peeped inside but alas!! She was missing!!

He made a call to her via phn...but again the phn was also lying on her desk...alone

Fear gripped inside his heart...and he started searching for her like some insane throughout the whole ofc...but she was missing...

On the other hand The employees were stunned at his demeanour... All started gossiping among each other...

"Benny did u see sanyu??"... He asked while sweating profusely inside the AC room...

"Sir she was presenting the presentation right?? Then??"... Benny frowned...

" I don't...I don't know....Sanyu... Sanyukta... Where...where r u??"..he stammered again...

"Sir hv u checked her cabin?"... Asked benny

" yes!! But she is not there!!"...he said...

"Sir one min...let me ask the security guards...if she has gone outside then they will definitely know about it!!"... Said benny...

" yes!! Let me ask them!!"...said Randhir and before benny could say anything randhir went outside in order to ask the guards...

"Hey guards!! Have u seen miss Sanyukta... Going out of here!!"... Asked randhir...

" yes..yes sir!! I hv seen!!"...said one of the guards...

"Where??"... He asked curiously

" sir I don't know where she has gone but as far as I remember she took a left turn leaving from here!!"...said the guard...

"Thank u...thank u so much!!"... Said Randhir and quickly ran towards his car...only to go in search of her...

****
He started driving in a rush and all those bitter sweet moments he had with her started flashing in front of him...

" let me get her once, just wait & watch Sanyukta... I will make u repay for each and every pain u r giving me right now!!"...thought Randhir...

He was driving in a rush when he saw a girl wearing a white shirt and blue skirt...he could only see her back portion and her feature was exactly like Sanyukta...

He stopped his car abruptly... And got outside the car...he started running towards her when a truck with a heavy speed came rushing towards the girl...and before she could do anything... The truck hit her brutally... Due to which she fell on the either side of the road...

For a moment randhir became numb...
His legs did not permit him to go towards her, his mind & heart did not beleive that she was Sanyukta,... He felt like his soul has got out off his frame...

"She ...she c...can't...she can't be...my...my Sanyukta... My sanyu...Sanyukta... Can't...leave ...leave me!!"... He stammered whereas his eyes were fixed on her bloody face...which was covered with her hair...as well as blood...

His head felt dizzy...thus he went unconscious... And fell on the road...!!

****
"Randhir!! Hahaha!! No no...u can't do that...!!"... Sanyu giggled as randhir was tickling her waist ..

" angel...u hv to bear this as u left me without even giving me a kissie!!"...said Randhir kissing her lips lightly

"Baby...don't u get enough of cuddling me??"... Sanyu asked cupping his face...

"No, u r my life sanyu...promise me that u won't leave me at any cost??"... He asked...as she got up releasing her hands from him...

" baby promise??"...he asked again and tried to get hold of her hands...to which she laughed loudly and disappeared like a fog in the air while he continued screaming her name ....so that she would return to him...!!

"Sanyukta!!"... He shouted and got up in the hospital bed as it was a worst nightmare which he ever had!!

****
Learn to give importance,
Don't forget that love is not a mere thing...and a person who loves u can sacrifice their everything for u...only if u can return the same love to him or her...!!

Thank u