Part 46 (last chp)

"uhnnmmm... Baby!! Don't play around!!"....his 2yrs old darling wifey said him... As he was busy sucking the softness of her skin ...

"U know na... I can't get enough of u ....!!!! My lil munchkin!"...he said pecking her forehead... Laying beside her...
Covering themselves with the duvet... He pulled her towards himself... Thus she kept her head on his chest...
"Life is so adorable!!!! Rgt??"...said his wife...

"Yes... Untill we met each other... Without u m nothing .. Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh shekhawat...!!"...said her husband
"Same her... My hubby!! Infact I am also incomplete without u... Mr randhir Singh shekhawat...!!"... sanyu said pecking randhir's lips...
"Really... And I thought my Mrs tigress is enough for herself...!! ....he mocked...

She twisted her lips... And patted his shoulder lightly...
And he smiled... Hugging her... A bit more tight ...
"Ron can I ask u something?"...asked sanyu
"Hmm...!!"...he said
"U... U could hv got a far more btr girl rather than me... For marriage... I mean neither I have my parents, and previously I had an affair... Too but still u love me... From your core... Why so!!!???"...asked sanyu

"It's because u r the only one who made me human from a jerk...and long ago I promised myself once... That I won't marry anyone... But if anyday any girl will be able to change me .. for my betterment... Than surely I will get her by my side... As my life partner anyhow...by hook or by crook!! & Yes I won't share her with anyone at any cost!!".... He said pecking her hand...

"So I was the one... Who changed u?"...asked sanyu blushing...
"Umm... Now u want appraisal from your husband?"...he teased...
"So what?? Every wife has the right to get appraised by her husband...!!"...said sanyu ...and turned on the other side...

"Okk .. fine... So my wife is out of this world!! And nobody can't be like her...!!said randhir...
"I know... U r saying this just for the sake of saying ...!! I wish Aryan would hv been here!! U know he used to praise me everytime!! I miss him really!"...said sanyu with a pout...

Yes randhir knows about Aryan...and the disastrous story related to him...
He also knew that at times... He was the only one who understood sanyu .. and showed her the rgt path... And now when she is hpy in her life... He doesn't come to her anymore... Maybe now he knows that she doesn't need him...

Though randhir had condolences for him... But whenever sanyu mourned for him... It made him insecure... Whenever she got reminded of him... It made him jealous... And it seemed anger got rushed through his veins ...
He was about to pull her again... When her phn ranged... & And she quickly got up..  adjusting herself...
"Hello"...she said receiving the call ...
"Hi sanyu... How r u ....??!"....someone said from behind. ...

"Omg.... Sanaya....!!! After a long time... M fine... How r u?? And where r u Yaar??? I miss u so much!!"...sanyu exclaimed as the caller was none but her schoolmate, her best friend... Sanaya... The only one with whom sanyu was close... Due to studies sanaya had to arrive for London and she remained there for many years... And now she is back again... That too in the place where sandhir were staying... Mumbai...

"M fine dear... U know what I got married recently... A month ago...!! And m living in lokhandwala...!!"..."..said sanaya...
"Really ... Even m also here...in lokhandwala... Omg... That means we r living in same society!!"...said sanyu excitedly...
"Sanyu... Yaar m so excited to meet u... Do one thing... Let's meet!! Let's meet at ABC restaurant today ...!"...said sanaya...

"Ok then... Let's meet there at 11am... As for now bye...!!"...said Sanyu & kept the phn aside ...
She looked beside her...only to see randhir frowning at her ..
She smiled n hugged him...
"What hpnd?"...he asked
"M so excited .. I will be meeting .. my best friend sanaya.... After so long... I can't even express my happiness...u know she got married... A month ago... It's so exciting!!"....said she

"Oh... Ok...!!"...he exclaimed ...
She looked at the clock quickly... Omg!! It's already 9:30am I hv to get ready... !!"...she said.... And got up quickly tying the bedsheet around herself... Making her way towards
The washroom...

Thus randhir kept looking at her way...
Lightening up the cigarette he blew the smoke...
Looking at her pic which was hanged on the wall... He said to himself...
"I hate every damn thing that keeps me away from u... !!!!".....

The end ....🙏🙏🙏🙏

( Maybe the sequel continues the story...
I know it's quite disappointing for the readers to observe such a disappointing ending... Still I will try... To continue with the sequel... { Only if I can}>>>>✌✌
As for now Tata, bye bye, khuda Hafiz...👋👋)

Thank u.....😘😘😘