Part 3

The very next day...
Sandhir rchd office... At the same time...

Sanyu was about to enter inside the office...when she collided with him...on the gate..

She was about to fall when he gripped her waist protectively... As a result her hands automatically surrounded his neck....

Her eyes became glittery due to that sudden incident...whereas his dark orbs were craving to hv her btwn his legs...

But he knew that he has to control himself as good things r not easy to get!!
He made her stand properly and checked her out from top to bottom...

The attire was as usual formal skirt and shirt...but today the color which she was wearing was just something which was making her look sexy...

The color of her skirt was off white...whereas the color of her shirt was maroon...the upper 2buttons of her shirt were open... At which his gaze was fix for sometime...

On the other hand...sanyu was also lost in his looks...
She found him no less then a Greek god...in his black suit...his eyes were something which were dark and intense...whereas the beard on his face was adding his charm a bit more...his hairs were perfectly set...and those plumpy lips of him...were something she wanted to taste for once...

Her trance broke when he said..."it's ok let's go!!"...
He turned towards the lift...whereas his voice was something which sent a type of shiver down her spine...

Asiding her thoughts... She ran towards the lift where he was already waiting for her...

He actioned her to get in...and she did the same...
His cabin was on the 10th floor...so he pressed the 10th button...and the door closed automatically... Leading them towards the floor...

Sanyu who was standing beside him...was checking him time to time...whereas his concentration was on his phn...but being RSS his clever eyes never failed to check that what she was doing...

Sanyu was standing quietly... When she felt something running down from her toes...she frowned and looked down only to find a cockroach there on the floor...

"Aaaaahhhhh!!".... She screamed and moved aside while jumping...
Randhir got afraid at her sudden scream....and asked..." What hpnd???"

"Cc...cock...cockroach!!".... She stammered...
Randhir frowned and looked towards the floor...where he found a tiny mini cockroach...

" Sanyukta calm down it will go away!!"....said Randhir moving forward towards her...

"No...plz shoo that away...I cant tolerate it"... She cringed...
" Sanyukta we r going to rch the 10th floor...so don't worry!!"...he said holding her arms...but her cringes were something which were not stopping...

Now randhir had enough!! He couldn't take it anymore...he pressed the stop button... Whereas sanyu gasped in shock...

He looked at her intently... And pinned her hands above her head...
His left leg was btwn her thighs...which was driving her hormones crazy...

Whereas the same thing was happening with him...as he almost crushed his chest with hers...

Her quivering red lips...were inviting him...he whispered... "I said Na...it will go!! Can't u understand?"...
" s...so...sor..sorry!!"...she replied looking down...

He smirked and left her right hand...
He pulled her by her towards him and took her left thigh..and brushed it seductively...

On the other hand...sanyu was also enjoying the pleasure...but still she tried to say..."ss..sir!"...
"Ssshh!!"... He silenced her keeping his thumb on her lips...

He left her left hand...and pulled her by her waist leaving her thigh...
He brushed her lips with his thumb over her rosy lips...whereas she closed her eyes in pleasure...

He smirked at her reaction and soon his lips landed on hers....thus giving rise to a deep liplock...!!

Thank u