Part 36

The duo went out for their day out...they rchd the forum mall while randhir parked his car in the parking area...

Sanyu got out of the car... Whereas randhir as well...
Sanyu was feeling a bit hesitated...about which randhir was unaware...

He was about the enter the mall...when he stopped as he saw her rooted at the same place...
"What hpnd sanyu??"...he asked cmng towards her...
"No nothing!!"...she replied looking down...

"Then y r u standing here?? Let's get inside!!"...he said
"Randhir...wo...wo...act... actually!!"...she stammered
He frowned as he saw her fumbling

He held her arms...and asked..."what hpnd baby!?r u fine??"...
"Ye...yeah!! I mean... actually... randhir... actually I don't wanna go inside!!"...she said hesitating a bit

"But y? Didn't u like the place?? Sanyu trust me this is one of the biggest mall... celebrities usually comes here for there garments!!"...he said
"It's not about big or fame randhir...!! It's just that I am a simple girl who wanna deal a simple life...these huge malls r not for girls like me...as u said celebrities as well as businessman like u suit here in this place for shopping...and not the people like me!!"...she said

Randhir heaved a sigh...and said..."sanyu see...first of all...there is no discrimination btwn ordinary and rich people according to me...it's my beleif that all people in this world are composed of the same red blood, same black hair...what I mean to say is that it's not the men who r different...but their features make them different...and as per me u r still the p.a of randhir Singh shekhawat the owner of shekhawat automobile...so u get enough salary as well...and shopping from these types of mall won't harm you financially I think...and moreover when your bf is there then y r u worrying!?"...

Sanyu looked at him and smiled...
"U r stubborn!!"...she said
"Same to u....ab chale"...he insisted
"Hmm!!"...she nodded and they went inside the mall...

Randhir took her inside the shoppers stop...and asked her to buy whatever she likes...
Well though being a girl sanyu never liked these shopping & all...she considered it always as a waste of time as well as money...

But now she was bound to shop as it was her bf's cum boss's strict order ..
She twitched her nose...hovering upon those dresses...
Bcz firstly...she was confused what to buy
Secondly the prices were high...way to much

"Have u finished??"... randhir asked cmng upto her after half an hour...as he was busy attending an important official call....
"Huh!! No...I mean!!"...sanyu fumbled again
"Sir actually I think mam is super allergiatic of shopping...she is hell confused!!"...said a saleswoman from beside as she was noticing sanyu from the very beginning...

"Really?!"... randhir exclaimed looking at her and then at sanyu...whereas sanyu looked here & there...
"Well really...for the first time I am hearing that a girl is allergiatic of shopping!!"...said randhir teasing sanyu...to which she looked at him and again looked down...

"Hey chill!! Come on let me help u!!"...he said & started collecting dresses for her...
He collected some one pieces and floral dresses for her...and gave it to her...
Whereas sanyu's jaw dropped as he did it in few mins...
Moreover his choice was way much btr then her...

"Now go and check it down in the trial room!! M waiting!!"...he said
To which she nodded and did the same...

Fortunately all the dresses fitted her figure perfectly...and she came out of the trial room...she was about to go towards randhir when her eyes fell somewhere...
She looked at her left side only to see a beautiful pink bridal lehenga...which was cladded on a model (statue)

She was just awwed for a moment looking at the lehenga...which didn't went unnoticed by randhir
Just then the saleswoman went towards sanyu and said..."mam!!"
Sanyu turned towards her nervously and forced a smile ..
"Mam were the dresses perfect??"...she asked
"Yes!!"...sanyu replied

"Ok...then plz come with me in the billing counter...I suppose that sir is already over there!!" ...she said
"Hmm!!"...sanyu said...
And was about to leave... when Randhir said..."wait...!!"

The ladies turned towards him...whereas he came forward and said..."u take these dresses in the billing counter and customize it...we r cmng!!"...he said looking at the saleswoman...to which she nodded and went away...

Getting a chance randhir dragged...sanyu towards the mirror...
"What r u doing??"...sanyu asked astonishingly
"Wait here...till I cm!!"...he said...and went away...

Within a fraction of secs...he came back and said..."sanyu close your eyes plz!!"
"But y??"...she asked
"Just do as I say!!"...he commanded
Thus she rolled her eyes and did the same...

She felt something covering her head thus she frowned...
Before she could say anything randhir said..."open your eyes!!"
She opened her eyes slowly...and was surprised to see the same lehenga's dupatta was covering her head...

She looked at him...whereas he smiled and back hugged her...
"U know what my would be bride is actually breathtakingly beautiful!! And u know what my choice is good...but your choice is the best!! And now I consider myself as the best...u know y?? Bcz I am your choice...u know what I am just waiting for our d'day to arrive...I can't wait for making u mine officially!!"...he mumbled whereas she controlled her tears...as according to her his wish was next to impossible!!

Thank u

(Guys I don't know whether u like the serial Bepannah or not but I am liking it very much!! I hv started writing ff based on the central characters Aditya & Zoya...if u want then plz hv a look of that FF I hv already posted the prologue!!)