Part 20

There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy....

****
Sanyu went with ginie for a dance...
On the other hand Randhir was literally behaving like Insane in search of Sanyukta...

"Hey guys....
Come on...just get on the dance floor and rock it like never before!!"... Said the DJ playing a romantic song...

(Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil)

Ginie went on the floor...along with sanyu...
Sanyu kept her hands on his shoulder... Whereas his hands were on her waist...thus they started moving along with the rhythm of the music...

(Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa main shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil)

He revolved her around...whereas she smilingly accompanied him...being comfortable under his hold...

(Mujhe azmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Junoon hai mera
Banu main tere kaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae dil hai mushkil)

Ginie pulled her close...thus they joined their foreheads... & felt the depth of the tune...

(Yeh rooh bhi meri
Yeh jism bhi mera
Utna mera nahi
Jitna hua tera)

Ginie revolved her, thus making her back touch with his chest...nuzzling her hairs from behind...

(Tune diya hai jo
Woh dard hi sahi
Tujhse mila hai toh
Inaam hai mera

Mera aasmaan dhoondhe teri zameen
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi)

Sanyu closed her eyes...& tried to feel his warmth...but unfortunately something was missing... Though she was not uncomfortable... But something was incomplete...

(Zameen pe na sahi
Toh aasmaan mein aa mil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae dil hai mushkil)

Ginie was about to turn her towards himself... When someone pulled her hand from behind...

She frowned & looked at the person... & he was none other than her so called boss Randhir Singh shekhawat...

His eyes were reflecting tremendous rage...whereas his hold was firm...

"If u don't mind can I get her for sometime!!"... Randhir asked ginie...but his eyes were fixed towards sanyu...

" yes!!"...ginie replied and he left the floor with a slight smile on his face ...

(Maana ki teri maujoodgi se
Yeh zindagani mehroom hai
Jeene ka koi dooja tareeka
Na mere dil ko maloom hai)

"Who was he?"... Asked randhir...holding her waist firmly...& moving themselves along with the rhythm...

" no...nobody!!"...said sanyu out of fear...

"Oh!! So nobody..is his name...with whom u were dancing so comfortably...tell me one thing... His touch is better or mine?"... He asked gritting his teeth...to which she looked at him painfully...

(Tujhko main kitni shiddat se chaahun
Chahe toh rehna tu bekhabar
Mohtaj manzil ka toh nahi hai
Yeh ek tarfa mera safar safar
Khoobsurat hain manzil se bhi
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi)

" what dont give me these looks? Stop pretending!!actually Now I hv understood that u r some innocent girl...u r just a whore...nothing else!!"...spatted Randhir

His words raised up a type of volcano in her heart and she somehow got out off his hold...and gave him a tight slap...on his right cheek...

She clutched his collar and said..."u know what...u r nothing but an animal Randhir... U can't pay respect to anybody...I hate u...I hate u from the core of my heart!!"...

Her words defined pain whereas his eyes became red...due to her confession...

She left his collar... And left the place ...immediately...
Whereas he felt like some organ was going away from his rib cage!!

****
One should never ignore the feeling which is blooming inside his heart...
Hurting the person whom u r attached affectionately...Is not the solution for your growing feelings...
Learn to give importance as nobody remains with u forever...

Thank u