Part 2

"Benny...has all of them arrived?".... Asked a man via phn wearing his coat...

" yes sir....shall I send them to your cabin one by one...!!"...asked Benny...who was the receptionist of his office...

"Yeah!! But after 5mins!!"... Replied the guy and hanged off the phn...

He smirked and pulled a girl...due to which she landed on his lap...

The girl smirked and leaned her back on him...whereas his hands automatically landed on her waist...

He burried his face on the crook of her neck...due to which she arched back...

*****
After having a quick and passionate encounter with her...the guy left her...handling her a bundle of notes....

"U hv done a Amazing work!!"... He smirked wearing his shirt...

" u too were not bad!!"...the girl said wearing her one piece....followed by a pair stilettos!!

The girl was about to move when the guy said...."hey keep this card...and save my contact no. in your phn!! As I can need u anytime!! "....he winked..

The girl smiled wickedly...and took the card...
She was about to keep that in her bag...when her eyes fell on his name which was written there...
" RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT "....

******
After taking almost 8-10 interviews Randhir found no one who was actually capable to be his secretary...

All seemed to be nervous, unintelligent, in front of him....

Heaving a sigh he again called up the receptionist... And said that he is not interested in taking any further interview....

In reply benny said..." Sir only one candidate in there to be interviewed... Her name is Sanyukta aggarwal... She is all set to give her interview... So if u kindly take this interview... It will be good for her...

Benny requested whereas randhir closed his eyes in irritation...
"Ok send her!!".... He said before hanging up the phn call...

"Sir has called u...for the interview... So go and give your best!!".... Benny said to a girl who was clad in a black tight pencil skirt which was cmng upto her knees.. Accompained by a white shirt...whose upper two buttons were open...through which her cleavage was visible...

Her curly hairs were open, whereas she had a minimal makeup over her face....while her red lips were like some rose petals...

She smiled a bit...and walked down towards his chamber...swinging her hips...with some docs In her hands...

*****
" may I cm in sir!!"....she asked knocking the door of his cabin...

"Yeah!!"...he replied keeping his phn aside...

And there she entered...with her superb looks...accompained by a confident smile...

Randhir who was least interested in taking the interview... Looked up only to see her....
He found her mesmerising... And at the same time he was lost in her beauty ....

He looked her from top to bottom... And for a moment he wished to tear her wears...and ravish her properly untill his rising desires r fulfilled...

He licked his lips...whereas she smiled...a bit & said..." Sir I hv applied for that p.a post...where the vacancy is still open...so will u take my interview now? Sir, these r my educational docs...u can check it down!!"....

She said and forwarded him the files...
He took them and checked it down thoroughly... And to his surprise she was a brilliant student with extraordinary marks!! "

He twisted his lips...and kept the file aside...
"Name??"... He asked crocking his brows...
"Sanyukta Aggarwal!!".... She replied...

" u r selected!! "....he said her all of a sudden... Making her gasp in shock...
She frowned and asked..." Sir but my interview?? "

"Now u will order me that what shall I do?"... He asked gazing him fiercely...
His gaze made her gulp a bit...but she composed herself... & said..." N...no...sir!!"...

She took her docs back nervously... And asked..."sir from when shall I join your company?? "...

" u will get all the details from my receptionist!! Go and take your offer letter from her!!"....ordered randhir concentrating back on his phn...

"Ok...thank u sir!!".... Replied sanyu before going out off his cabin...

*****
Randhir watched her retreating figure... Going out off his cabin...

He smirked and said..." Welcm to this lion's den....miss Sanyukta aggarwal!!"...

Thank u