Part 35

Getting clad in a pink top and white long skirt...sanyu stood in front of the mirror, combing her hairs...she took some of her hairs and clutched it down with a small clutcher...

Applying a lil bit of kohl, in her eyes...she also applied the lip gloss...thus putting some deo atlast she was done with her make over...

Getting downstairs...she saw him sitting on the couch playing with his phn...
She gawked at his handsome features accompanied by his dress up...
He was wearing a dark coloured jeans, with a blue coloured shirt, and the sleeves of his shirt was folded...

She blushed looking at his figure as somewhere she felt herself lucky of getting a chance to be his gf...
On the other hand randhir who was unaware of her gaze...was busy with his cell...until she cleared her voice in order to gain his attention...

He looked at her...and got up...
"Sexy", "hot", "glamourous", "alluring"...these were the types of comments were something which randhir used to compliment any random girl....even sanyu as well!!
But today her look was something which didn't define any of the above but something different...

"Beautiful!!"...he murmured...but it was audible to sanyukta...
She chuckled seing his face...whereas he kept gawking at her...
She went towards him...and clicked her fingers...in front of him...to which he came out of his trance...

Sanyu controlled her chuckle...and said..."not bad!! Looking handsome Mr RSS!!"...
He smirked and said..."m born handsome!!"
"Huh!! I accept that u r handsome!! But not more than my ranbir!!'...she said twisting her lips...

Thus randhir clenched his jaw in anger...
He pulled her towards him...and looked at her with deep intensity in his eyes...
"Who's this ranbir??"...he asked tightening his hold...thus sanyu winced a bit...

"Ouch!! Randhir!! U r hurting me...!!"...she said pressing her lips...
"I said answer me!!"...he asked in a calm yet dangerous voice again...
"Ranbir...ranbir Kapoor!! The Bollywood actor!! He is my favourite!!"...she said out of pain suppressing her tears...

Thus Randhir's hold loosened a bit...
Sanyu looked at him in anger whereas he chose to stare the floor...
Sanyu turned and was about to go inside her room when he held her hand and pulled her towards himself due to which her back clashed with his chest...

"Leave me randhir!!"...she said in a broken voice...
"I haven't held your hand to leave... secondly for your kind information we are going somewhere!!"...he said in a husky voice nuzzling her hair...
"I am not cmng with u... anywhere!!"...she replied closing her eyes...thus letting down those tears...

"U hv to!!"...he said again
"U can't force me!!"...she said angrily
"I didn't knew that I am forcing my new found gf!!"...he enquired
"Listen just leave me...I don't wanna talk to u!!"...she cringed making vigorous attempt to jerk away his hold...

Thus Randhir thought something and said..."ok as u wish!!'...and left her with a jerk...
For a moment sanyu didn't like the thing which he did... actually somewhere she was enjoying his aggression...but that lil ego which made its place over her humour...was something which was really very stubborn!!

She twisted her lips...eyeing him from top to bottom...while he smirked in return...
She was about to turn towards her room...when he caught her hands...again!!
Before she could do anything he took her in his arms...and smiled
"Hey!! What r u doing?? Listen randhir this is not at all done!!"...cringed sanyu with a pout...

"Ssshhh!!"...he said touching his lips with her thus she went crimson under his sensuous touch...
"Just be a good girl and listen to me!! Yes it's true that I don't like u talking about any other guy...infact the thought of some other guy with u...starts madding me!! I feel jealous, I feel hurt, I feel neglected...u know y bcz these r things which just hpn...hpn out of love...!! So miss sanyukta...dare u think about any other guy again...not even about those cheesy actors!! Ur ranbir Kapoor, john Ibrahim, shahrukh khan, Salman khan...is only me!! And will be me forever!! Infact I know that I am handsome and good looking than them...so dare u try to compare me with them again!! Ok??"...he said,  while during this conversation his lips was touching hers making her shiver all the time!!

She shivered a bit more...and nodded in a yes!! Like a kid
"Why so cute??"...he mumbled...
"Huh!!"...she said
Thus he chuckled and pecked her lips making her more crimson out of blush...

Thank u

(Guys plz it's my humble request to everyone!! Plz visit my pg "being a wordsmith"...and atleast have a look of my writings!! And if u like it then plz don't forget to click the "like" button!!
Will be waiting for your review for my new page!! Criticisms r also welcomed!!😊😊)

Thank u