Part 7

(Sanyu's POV)

Omg!! What I was doing...??
I was trusting a person like him...who is nothing but a bloody womaniser...

Y? Y did I trust him??
Actually the fault is mine...but I know how to rectify my mistake "....

(Sanyu's POV ends)

After crying hysterically... Sanyu took her essentials... And went away from the ofc...informing benny that she was not well...

On the other hand...kaira & Randhir were busy with their make out...

(Randhir's POV)

Don't know y but I am not feeling rgt!!
Whenever I close my eyes...her innocent eyes comes in front of me...

Though I am a bit neurotic about girls..but she, she is different...!!

I was busy with my thoughts when I felt...kaira's hand on my hardened member...i gasped in shock...

I pulled her away immediately... Whereas I found her a lil offended...
But still I ignored her and went away...towards her cabin...

(Randhir's POV end)

Randhir entered her cabin only to find it empty...

He searched for her everywhere like a maniac...but alas!! She was not there...

Messing his hairs in frustration..Rd went to benny and asked for her...to which she replied..." Sir she said that she was not feeling well...so she went back to her home!!"...

"What d hell??? Y didn't she inform me that she was not feeling well!!"... Randhir exclaimed...

" I don't know sir...whatever I am conveying u...whatever she has said to me!!"....said benny...

"Omg!! What must hv hpnd to her?? She was fine till mrng...should I go to her pg and check?? No no I am her boss...and she is my mere PA...y shall I give her so much importance??".... Randhir thought while taking steps towards his cabin.....

He entered his cabin...and closed his eyes...and again those pair of orbs...came in front of him!!

He instantly opened his eyes...and exclaimed..." Huh!! U can't affect Me...& moreover I don't care...!!"...
& the next moment he found himself grabbing his car keys...only to go & visit her destination...!!

Thank u