Part 24

Randhir started sweating profusely while his constant attempts of getting rid from those channels which were attached with his hands failed terribly...

"Sanyuktaaaa!!"... He shouted again...while his teary eyed searched for her like a maniac...

Just then the dr entered his cabin and went towards him...
" calm down young man!! Don't get hyper!! It's injurious to your health!! "...said the dr!!

"Do u know where my Sanyukta is?? Is she fine?? Has anything hpnd to her?? Plz tell me!! If anything then plz do her best treatment...and don't worry about the payment...u will get whatever amount u want...!! Just make her perfect... By the way where Is she?? I wanna meet her...plz tell me where is she??"... Randhir pleaded...

" calm down Mr..!! Don't get hyper everything is fine!!"...the Dr said...

"No, plz take me to her...or else I think u r hiding something... Sanyukta...is something major has hpnd to her?? Tell me...no, no, nothing can hpn to her...she can't leave me alone!! Look...I will kill u...if something hpns to her then I will kill u!! Tell me where is she??"... He screamed at the top...

Just when he heard a soft voice...
" calm down Randhir!! "...

Suddenly he felt like his heart is getting lighter from a heavy load...and he gulped...

The dr. Moved aside and Randhir looked at the person...
And the person was none other than sanyu...

(Flashback)

Sanyu left the ofc...with a frustrated mind...and was determined to end her life at any cost...

She stood on the bridge when someone pulled her from there...

She looked at the person and he was none other than ginie...

" what r u doing? Hv u gone mad??"...he asked...

"Just go away ...I wanna end my life..just go!!"... Sanyu cried keeping her head on his chest...

" ok...u will!! But atleast tell me the reason for which u wanna commit this action?? "...he asked...

Sanyu composed herself...and after a while she told him the entire thing...

" so for this stupid reason u wanna end your life??"...he asked...

To which she looked at him confusingly!!

"I am sorry to say but your morale is really down!! I mean u don't even trust yourself... Why?? Only bcz of a guy who has said u this idiot thing!! Come on!! I mean if A guy who can dominate u...can't he make some  bullshit story & present in front of u!! Or I can say that u trust him more then yourself!!"... He asked...

Sanyu looked down and thought about the matter for the 2nd time!!

"As a Frnd i wanna give u some advice Sanyukta...just dont beleive anyone blindly going against yourself... Investigate the matter and then cm into a conclusion... Otherwise it will be no less then a sin!!"... Said ginie...

" thank u...ginie!! U are right... I am trusting someone more then myself...but don't worry as now I know how to come up from this situation!! "...she said determinedly...

" hmm!! Let's go!! I will drop u at your residence!! "...said ginie

" hmm!!"...said sanyu and they both took a taxi...and went away...

On the way...they found a certain rush...in the mid of the road...

"What's happening??"... Sanyu asked...

" don't know...let's see!!"...ginie said...and they came out off the car...

Sanyu moved forward and ginie remained behind...

Sanyu managed to get inside the rush...when she saw...randhir lying there unconscious...

"Randhir!!"... She screamed... And sat down and kept his head on her lap...

" someone please, call the dr...ginie...where's ginie??"...she screamed...

She looked for him...but unfortunately there was no trace of him...

Somehow managing a taxi...she took him into the Hospital...where the doctor managed to give him proper medication!!

(Flashback ends)

"Sanyu!!"... He called in a low voice...

Controlling her tears she went towards him...with a slow pace...whereas as she moved closer to him...Randhir pulled her with his hand...and hugged her tightly...!!

Burrying his face between her chest...he cried hysterically!!

" sshh Randhir!! Am here...!!"...she said amidst of her tears stroking his hairs lovingly...

"Don't leave me sanyu!! I can't even breath without u!!"... He cried whereas his grip became more stronger...

" I am here Randhir!! Just calm down...stress is injurious to your health right now so plz cool down!!"...she said again...

"I will...now u r by my side...so everything has to be fine!! I will be fine...and we will be living together happily!!"... He gleamed out of tears...looking at her face...while his grip was still around her waist...

" hmm...now sleep!! And take rest!!"...she said...

"Yes!! Plz be by my side!! Don't leave me ok??"... He commanded like a lil kid...

"Ok!! Now take rest!!"... She said...

And like an obedient kid he laid on the bed...clutching her hand tightly...
" u won't leave me Na?? Just go anywhere??"...he said again...

"No I won't go anywhere!! Now just sleep like a good boy!!"...she said...and with her left hand she started stroking his head...softly...

He smiled...as it felt so soothing... It felt like all his worries have evaporated in the air...he heaved a sigh and soon drifted of go sleep...clutching her hands tightly!!...

On the other hand Sanyukta kept looking at his distressed face...her mind said that he deserves this...but that adamant heart of hers which was always against her mind commanded that she should be with him...

" I don't know Randhir..I don't know why I love u this much?? But one thing is for sure that we r not meant for each other!! I know that it's an illusion which is driving me towards u...but beleive me!! It's not right!! It's not right for me!! I am already suffering bcz of my parents...now it can't be u!! I don't wanna indulge with u further!! "...she thought... And was about to withdraw her hand when he again clutched her hand tightly... And murmured in sleep...
" no...u can't leave me!! Sanyu...u hv no rgt to leave me...."...

His words came again as an arrow towards her heart...and again felt weak...in front of his sleepy figure!!

Thank u

(Happy republic day guys!!)