Part 22

The morning raised in thus sanyu's slumber broke.

Yawning lazily, she opened her eyes with a bit difficulty... & found herself... In some room...

She sat up with a jerk...only to see that it was her so called boss's room!!

For a sec she got scared that what if he has taken her undue advantage..last night...but her weird thoughts got a break...when she found herself in her dress...without any abnormality...

She face palmed herself for sometime... When someone said from the door..."good mrng...darling!! So u r up??"...

She looked at the person immediately...and sniffed as he was none other than Randhir.

Keeping the breakfast tray...on the bedside table...he sat beside her!!

"So u r alright then?? I mean are u In pain or something... As I think it was your first time...last night!?"... He asked leaning towards her...with a smirk on his face...

Hearing his question... Sanyu felt that earth slipped down off her feet...

"WHATTTT??"... she screamed...

" yes!! I mean don't take stress!! & u know what yesterday's night was one of the most memorable nights of my life...I must say u are really very hot!!"...he smirked...

"N...no...u...u..r...lye...lying..!! This...this can't Hp...hpn!!"... She stammered... As her voice choked...while tears dropped down from her eyes!!

" come on Sanyukta!! Be a sport!! Just enjoy my words...I know that u don't remember yesterday's night...but u know what...I do!! I really enjoyed yesterday!! "...he smirked pecking her palm...

" now come on!! Go & freshen up...
Hv this breakfast... & get ready...we hv to leave for our ofc baby!!"...he said asiding her locks...& went away!!

"No it can't hpn!!"... She murmured...whereas her cheeks wlcmd fresh tears again!!

****
Clad in a blue skirt and white shirt she got ready...like a robot!!

Her face contained dullness yet she was bound to follow his orders...

"r u ready darling??"... He asked entering inside the room...to which she didn't reply & kept looking down!!

He smirked and walked towards her.
Hugging her from back...he said..." U r glowing today... & u know what its my effect on u...which I created last night!!"...

Tears again clogged her orbs...but she controlled them from falling down... By closing her eyes tightly...

He looked at her and again gave an evil smile...at her helplessness!!

"Come on hurry up!! And reach downstairs within 5mins...I am waiting!!"... Said randhir before leaving her & that dorm...

" life is meaningless without dignity...to compromise your dignity to someone for any reason...is a sin!! I know I haven't compromised with my dignity in my senses last night...but still its a sin...for me!! But I know that how to repent for this sin!!

Dont worry Randhir I hv found such a solution that will solve everything including your problem!!... "...sanyukta thought and removed her tears before going towards downstairs!!

****
Don't torture a person to such an extent that...he or she takes such a step...that can cost his or her everything...

U can't get anything after harassing a person...nothing will come to you except regret!!

Thank u