Part 27

He was about to rush towards them like some hungry lion...when his cell buzzed...

Irritatingly he took out his phn...only to see a call which was really important for him to take regarding his business...

Disheartedly He went aside and received the call...

After hvng 5mins of conversation..ultimately he hanged up the call and went towards that place again...only to see Sanyukta standing alone over there staring at the stars in the sky...

He rushed towards her...and jerked her towards himself... Holding her by her elbow...

At first sanyu got a bit afraid but later seing his face...a relief took place on her face...

"Hey Rd!! Completed your meeting?? If u hv then plz let's go...u know what I am feeling really veryyyy hungry"... She said like a kid...

He clenched his jaws and dragged her roughly towards his car.
Without saying a single word he pushed her Inside the passenger seat and drove towards his address...

Here Sanyukta already suspected that something was wrong with him. She didn't knew the exact reason...and she also knew that if she ask him then he may blast on her only...

She knew that his health was not all well...as Dr. Has already warned her about his problem... So in order to calm him down...she started thinking a bit...

The car ran smoothly along the roads when her eyes fell on some roadside ice cream parlour from the window...
" stop! Stop! Stop!!!"...she screamed...thus horrifying Randhir... And giving a sudden break he stopped the car...

"What hpnd???"... He asked curiously...
She pouted and pointed towards that ice cream parlour... Making him irritated...

"For God sake Sanyukta... Who screams like this for an ice cream?? Are u a kid??"... He asked in a angry voice...
" I am hungry!!"...she said making a cry baby face...keeping her palm on her tummy...

Observing her cute face...randhir chuckled a bit inside his heart...but still he has to maintain that angry young man demeanour in front of her...so he twisted his lips...

"Plz naa!! Let's go!! U know what I want that chocolate, that vanilla, and that mango ice cream also..."... She demanded like a kid...pointing that banner which consisted the different flavours of ice-creams which the parlour sold...

"Ok!! U wait here!! I will bring them for u!!"... He said and was about to cm out from the car...when she screamed again...

" but I wanna go there and eat!!"...

"Can u plz lower your voice girl!! It seems like some loudspeaker is speaking!!"... He said closing his ears lightly...

" sorry!!"...she pouted...

He looked at her...and sighed...!!
"Cm out!!".. He said before cmng out of the car...thus she did a hpy dance inside her heart...

"****
"Bhaiya give me that mango flavour also!!"....  Sanyukta reminded the shopkeeper for the 4th time ....

" Sanyukta... He knows that...!! He dosent need a reminder for that...he is searching for your mango flavour right!! Till then u hv your chocolate one Na...whats the problem?? "...Randhir asked in a gruff voice...thus she twisted her lips...while the shopkeeper laughed at their not so violent fights...

"Don't sorry bhaiyaji!! In this condition it often happens!! Girls suffer mood swings ...and I know that...even my wife also used to cringe like this everytime!!"... Said the shopkeeper...

For a minute the duo kept a silence...then again Randhir recalled his words...
" what?? Bhaiya what condition?? I mean what r u talking about??"...asked Randhir getting confused...

"Bhaiya ji!! I know that your wife is pregnant!! And don't worry my wife has also experienced the same mood swings 1yr ago...and u know what I hv fulfilled all her demands during her pregnancy... And see today!! I am blessed with twins!!"... Said the shopkeeper...

Hearing his words sanyu spitted out the ice cream...
The other one was about to fall when randhir came and helped her...

They both got embarrassed... And looked here and there...
" sister!! Take this...I hv found your mango flavour "...said the shopkeeper forward to cups of ice cream...

" bhaiya but I need only one!!"...she said...
"Arey sister!! This is a gift from my side...to my unborn niece...!!"... Said the shopkeeper...

" bhaiya...actually we...I mean!!"...randhir was about to say when the other customers started entering the parlour thus the shopkeeper became busy!!

"Let's go!!"... Sanyu said...gobbling the ice cream...
" hmm!!"...said randhir...

Before entering inside the car...Sanyukta... Stood outside!!

"What hpnd?? Get inside!"... Randhir said...
" were we behaving like some husband and wife!!??"...she asked...

"Not we!! U ...u were behaving like a typical wife...!!"... Said randhir...
" oh plz!! U were not less!! U were fighting with me like some angry husband!! "...said sanyu getting angry...

" oh I was behaving like a typical husband?? Then who was behaving like some pregnant lady!! For your kind information it was u....not me!!"...he said...angrily...

"Oh really!! I was doing this bcz I was hungry!! And if u felt embarrassed of me then y didn't u leave the place??"... She countered again...
"Right!! And who will pay the bill then?? U will eat randomly like some hungry monkey and u think that shopkeepers will leave u!!"... Screamed randhir...

"WHAT?? u called me monkey!! U idiot u know u r gorilla..hahaha!! Randhir is a gorilla... Randhir is a gorilla!!"... She sang!!

The duo was so busy in their fights when they failed to notice that they were blocking the road for the other people...
" hey u!! Both of u...plz continue your miya biwi fights at your home!! Don't forget that it's a public place!!"...an elderly man said strictly...

"Again...miya biwi...!! Nooooo!!"... The duo cringed together... Thus an elderly lady laughed and commented..." Haye...nazar Na lage iss jodi ko!!"....making their eyes go widen in shock!!

Thank u...

( a small personal rqst to my readers...
Actually one of my Frnd shalini is has started writing ffs...in wattpad...the name of her ff is most probably "A beautiful constraint"...
Plz visit her profile and do read that ff... I am sure that u all gonna like it!!"

And yes don't forget to read my new ff freightage)