Part 21

For a moment randhir felt like something got driven out of his frame...

But as soon as the music stopped reality struck him hard...and he clenched his jaws... And went in search of his so called p.a...

After a lot of investigation around the huge hall...atlast he found her sitting by the pool side...with a tear drenched face...her gaze was fixed towards the blue water of the pool whereas her hairs were swaying along with cold breeze which was blowing...

He ran upto her...and held her arms roughly. He made her stand & shouted...."why?? Why did u leave me alone over there? Did I gave u the permission?? "...

She remained quiet. She knew that arguing with him will only be the reason behind the loss of her left over energy...so she chose to keep her mouth shut.

" so now u r going to avoid me!! Huh!! But u know what u can do that...only if I want u to be silent. U r doing all these idiotic things without my permission.... Now be ready for my punishment... U r so gone!!"...he smirked and carried her in his arms...but to his surprise neither she reacted nor she tried to irritate him.

****
The car stopped in front of shekhawat villa ..thus Randhir came out of the car and sanyu out with him...

He dragged her literally... And went inside his room...

He locked the room...& threw Sanyukta on the bed...whereas this girl remained like a statue... As she knew that nothing will work upon him...

On the other hand Randhir discarded the shirt from his body & hovered upon her.

He looked at her like a Hungry lion...and took her lips as his feast
He smooched her madly whereas she remained vulnerable under his cage...

He moved his lips along her shoulders, her nape and her throat...
He was again going to capture her lips when he saw her eyes closed which was clearly indicating that she was in her deep slumber....

He smiled faintly looking at her face and cupping her face he kissed her forehead... Making her smile like a baby in her sleep.

"The more I try to distract myself from u...
The more I feel myself drowning in your innocent eyes!!
Don't know but y I feel so suffocated when u r not there by my side...
It can't be just some mere attraction!! It's something else...but whatever it is I don't wanna realise it!! This feeling is something which is injurious for my health!!"....he murmured before turning the lights off and drifting off to sleep holding the sleeping angel beside him!!

Thank u

( do read my new ff on sandhir!!
" that's what written in my stars!!")