Part 8

Sitting in some particular park...sanyu stared lovingly...at the lil children who were playing their...their giggles were making her heart fill with content...

But again his thought came in her mind...and tears blurred out her vision...
"He is a cheater"... Her heart said... But again her mind interrupted btwn the conversation and said..." Didn't u enjoyed those physical intimacy? He is responsible but u r also responsible... For your own heartbreak!! "...

Tears kissed down her cheeks...
When a smiley ball rolled down uptill,her toe...
She frowned and picked up the ball...

Then she looked around...to see whose ball was that...when suddenly a man dressed in black came and sat beside her...

" looks like the smiley ball is smiling at u"....he said...
"No...actually it's not mine...and don't know how it rolled down towards me?"...she replied in confusion...

" ok..but do u know that why this ball is smiling at u??"...asked the person...
"What bullshit!! It's not smiling at me...its just a non living commodity... Nothing else!!"... She replied getting irritated...

"Y r u saying like this? It's not fair...as I think he has also got a heart...ur words r hurting!!"...said the person with a serious face...

And the next moment Sanyukta laughed whole heartedly... While the person also smiled at her...
" u know what u r a comedian!! "...she replied controlling her giggles...

"U look adorable when u smile..so don't ever cry...as bcz of that your nose bcms red...and u look like a joker!!"... Said the person...
"Very funny!!"... Sanyu said narrowing her eyes...

"But whose ball is this...? I need to find out!!"... Sanyu said while frowning...
"What's the need of finding out the person!! I think it's not jewel which has lost...but its a simple ball...who had cm upto u...to make u smile...but u see...how selfish u r? U broke his heart...now where will he go..?"... Said the person...

Sanyu smiled at him...." Ok I will keep u with me...umm Mr.smiley!!"...she said looking at the ball...
The person smiled at her and said..."now I will take a leave...keep smiling... And don't break his heart again...as he can't take another heartbreak...!!"...

"Ok my lord!! Don't worry...I will keep him like a prince...!!"... Sanyu said with a smile...
" ok then...goodbye miss joker...and Mr.smiley!!"...said the person... To which sanyu answered the same...

He was about to leave... When sanyu again called him...
"Hey!!"...
The person turned again...towards her...
Where as she said..." Umm...can we meet again?"....

"R u asking me for a date...??"... The person teased her...
" no no, actually... I liked your company!! So can we be...I mean frnds?"....she asked while pouting...

"Ur answer is written there just check it down?!".... Said the person pointing towards the same bench in which they were seated and went away...
Sanyu frowned...and turned towards the bench...only to see a paper...lying with a box...

Sanyu frowned and went towards the bench and picked up...the paper...she opened the chit and read...
" hey miss joker,
I liked your company!! So can u be my friend...??
If yes then...save my no. That is 9864******...and if no then...throw the paper in some dustbin...but yeah!! Don't forget to smile...u look adorable when u smile...
& whenever u think that u need someone to share your problem... Just remember Me...and I will be there in a sec...like a ginie...
                                  With regards Mr. Ginie..."...

"Mr. Ginie ....what kind of name is this?"... Sanyu thought and smiled...
She sighed and took the box in her hand..
She frowned and opened the box...out of which a lil joker came out...and said..." Smile please!! "...making her laugh again!!

Thank u