Part 19

The car stopped in front of a particular banquet hall...

A man in a blue armani suit...got out from the car & opened the door of the passenger seat...and forwarded his hand towards the girl...sitting there...

With a nervous demeanour... She forwarded her hand...and joined his palm with him...this he made her out of that car...

Pulling her by her waist...the guy smirked...whereas the girl's nervousness was gradually increasing...

"Let's go...beautiful!!"... Said the guy...

To which the girl nodded in a yes!!

****
Entering inside the venue...the guy smiled...meeting his colleagues...

The duo was busy in talking with others when Mr khurana came and went towards the guy...

" hey Mr...Randhir!! What's up??"...greeted khurana

"Hello Mr.khurana!! I am absolutely fine...!! What about u?? & I must say that arrangements r quite good!!"... Praised Randhir...

" really!! Thanks Mr shekhawat!! Anyways where is that Charming lady...who presented the project!!"...asked khurana...

"Here she is!!"... He replied and looked beside him...only to see her absent...

Anger rushed within his veins...and he said..." Act..actually... I think she went to meet her frnds...actually u know girls...when it comes to frnds they can ignore everything!! "...

"Hahaha... I can understand Mr shekhawat... But before bidding a bye plz tell her that I wanted to meet and congratulate her for once for the presentation she has given!!".. Said khurana...

" of course!! "...said Randhir...

"Sir some foreign clients r here to meet u!!"... Khurana's secretary chipped cmng towards him...

" ok...umm...Mr Shekhawat excuse me!!"...said khurana...

"Sure;!"... Said Randhir...
Thus khurana went away living him alone...

" Sanyukta... I warned u... Not to move from my side for a single sec...still u did!! Now just wait & watch!! But before that I hv to search for u!!"...thought Randhir looking here & there...

****
Sanyukta was smiling with her ofc mates but her heart was thumping loud thinking about randhir...

"What will he do...if he dosent find me beside him??"... Her mind asked...

" don't worry u r his p.a....not some slave who will always serve him the way he wants...u hv cm here to enjoy so do that!!"...said her heart...

"But what if he bcms more brutal!!"... Asked her terrified mind...

" don't worry about anything...just enjoy yourself!!"...her heart consoled...

She was busy with her thoughts... When benny who was accompanying her...said..."jeez!! This juice...urghhh!!"...

Sanyu looked at her only to see her rubbing the juice which got smeared on her dress...as she was not holding the glass well...

"Omg!! I think u should go go the washroom!!"... Suggested sanyu...

" yeah!! Sanaya (one of their ofc mate who was also indulge in conversing with them) will u plz cm with me?"...asked benny...

"Sure!!"... Said sanaya... And the duo went in search of washroom... Asking Sanyukta to wait for sometime...

Sanyukta was busy with her soda...when someone knocked her shoulder...

Fear gripped her heart thinking that what if the person is Randhir...

But when with a afraid heart she turned around... A pure smile took place on her face as the person was none other than mr. Ginie...

" hi Sanyukta!!'...he greeted...

Hearing his voice...Sanyukta was not able to control herself anymore...tears dropped down from her eyes...& she hugged him...

"Hey easy!! R u fine?"... Asked ginie...

" hmm"...she replied...breaking the hug after sometime...

Ginie observed her face keenly whereas she frowned...

"What??"... She asked

" no, actually u know what...ur nose bcm red when u cry...and that's kinda adorable!! "...praised ginie...

" thanks for the complement!! "...she replied with a blush...

" welcome...princess!!"...said ginie...with some kind of emotion in his eyes...

Sanyu smiled & said..."princess??"...she gave a questionable look...

"Yeah!! Actually that day I forgot to tell u that u kinda look like Rapunzel!!"... Complemented ginie...

" will u stop giving this sugary quotes?? It's enough! Though!!"...said sanyu...

"No I am serious... Infact I won't call u princess...I will call u Rapunzel!!"... Said ginie...to which she laughed whole heartedly...

" stop it!! Now say what r u doing here? I mean how cm u r in this party?"...asked sanyu

"Actually God told me...that  Rapunzel is feeling alone...she needs someone to cheer her up...so, that's the reason I am here!!"... He replied

" haha!! Very funny...!!"...said sanyu twisting her lips thus he laughed aloud...

****
The DJ started the music...thus a romantic tune was played...

Ginie was busy admiring sanyu...who was busy with her cold drink...making him chuckle...

He went towards her...and forwarded his palm...

" wanna dance?? "...asked ginie

Thus fading away sanyu's smile...she thought what if Randhir sees them together...

Observing her dull face ginie controlled himself... & said..." It's OK Rapunzel... Don't stress yourself for a minor dance..!!"...

Sanyu smiled and her respect towards him grew a bit more...seing his gentleness...

He was about to withdraw his hand...when she held his hand...and nodded in a yes...making him smile!!

Sometimes our heart becomes more joyous when we see others smiling the purest...and that too because of us!!

Thank u