Part 15

The sunrays which were cmng through the window broke sanyu's sleep thus...she yawned...

She frowned as she found a heavy weight near her neck...she turned her head...only to find Randhir... Who was sleeping beside her holding her by her waist...dipping his face on the crook of her neck...

She gulped...and tried to push him away...but his wall like body was something which was far more stronger then her....
Though sanyu was not able to push him away...but what she did actually broke Randhir's slumber...and he looked at her with narrow gaze...

"Good mrng!!"... He chipped...moving the back of his fingers lightly over her cheeks....
" get off me!!"...she cringed...pushing him away...but like a hungry lion he hovered upon her...taking her below his frame...

He pinned her hands on the above her head...and locked her legs with his...
He was attaching their frames like some magnet ..

"Don't u dare try to talk with me like that again!! "... He warned...while his eyes gazed her lips...
He moved closer...while sanyu remained vulnerable in front of him...

Tears were continuously dropping down her eyes...and she broke down even more...when Randhir placed his lips on her...in order to hv a smooch...
He was literally torchering those rose petals with his tongue and teeth...whereas a certain rush of pain engulfed sanyu's veins...not bcz of that torcher on her lips...but the torment which her heart was suffering from...never in her wildest dreams she thought that she would face a person who is next to a beast...

Taking his quality time...Randhir ravished her lips ...and after 5good mins he got up ...and ordered her to get ready...for ofc. He asked her to use the other washroom...before rushing towards the loo..

****
Cmng out from the loo Randhir's eyes again turned into anger...when he saw sanyu standing ...in front of the mirror in a extremely short formal skirt...which was cmng above her knees...on the backside of the skirt there was a slight long cut...in the middle...which was revealing her thighs...

Her white shirt was sticking on her body like a second skin...and she kept her first two buttons were open...which was revealing her cleavage...

"What rubbish r u wearing...??"...asked Randhir moving towards her with rage...

She turned towards him...and again she gulped seing his dark orbs...
" d...dress!!"...she stammered...
"Oh!! Now u hv decided that u will test my patience! ".... He taunted...

" Sir...your servant Mary told me that u hv asked Me to wear...the dresses...which are kept in your wardrobe...!! "...she said nervously...

"MARYYY!!"... He shouted
Mary who was working inside the kitchen left all her work and went towards his room...
" What's all this?"...he asked her...eyeing sanyu's dress

"Sir...!!"... She gulped
" what sir?? What kind of dresses hv y chosen for her...these r so revealing!! "...shouted Randhir

" sir actually.... I didn't knew that Mam would be taller then me...actually I brought these dresses according to my size!! "...she said and lowered her head...

Randhir sniffed in disgust... And said..." Listen no need to go at ofc today....just go with Mary and exchange the dresses...and yes from tomorrow I want u to wear suits only...no Western dress...should be there in the wardrobe!! "...

Sanyu kept quiet while Mary nodded her head...
Randhir was about to leave when his phn buzzed...
"Yes benny!?".... Said randhir
" sir today ishika can't come...to give the presentation... As she is ill..."...said benny

"Then ask somebody else"... He said...
" no actually... No one is ready to give the presentation... As some guys are not acquainted with the matter...and some r nervous!! And the most essential thing is that...the khuranas may appear here within an hour...as they informed me yesterday!! "....said benny...

"What the hell?? I mean how is that possible ...are they all coward??"... Randhir said irritatingly...
" sir I don't know...but I think one person can give this presentation pretty well!! "...said benny
" who??"...asked Randhir
"SANYUKTA AGGARWAL!! Your p.a!"... Said benny...

While his eyes popped out of shock...hearing her words.. !!

Thank u