Part 43

(Author's pov)

The red bulb got turned off thus indicating randhir that the surgery has been over...

Fear gripped his veins thinking about what will be the ultimate result of the surgery...

Though a part of him was telling that "SANYU WASN'T GOING TO LEAVE RANDHIR"... But again that adamant mind of him was enough to arouse his tension making him restless...

The door of the OT got opened...thus making randhir"s heart skip a bit...

The doctor came towards him... opening the green mask...
When Randhir asked him..."Dr...how...how is she?? I mean...she can go with me rgt?? When can I meet her Dr??"...

Randhir was throwing his back to back questions towards the Dr...while the Dr. Kept his hands on his shoulder...
"Calm down young man!! Operation was successful....but?!"...

"But!!"... randhir exclaimed with a trembling voice...
"Actually she hasn't gain her consciousness till now...!! I fear that if she doesn't get her consciousness within 12hrs then she might...I mean...we might loose her!!"...exclaimed the Dr looking down...

Hearing his words randhir felt like the earth is slipping down from his feet...why?? It felt like again the history was being repeated...
After his parents...this was the 2nd time when he was out of love with someone on whom he could rely...
But again that cruel fate...was showing its true colours...

"Have faith in God...he doesn't let down his beleivers...!!"...said the Dr...n went away...
But neither his words nor his his own trust on love...were able to give him strength...!!

******************************
Soon sanyukta was shifted into the ICU...
And after sometime the nurse informed randhir that he can see her...

With trembling hands n legs he went inside the ICU...
But he didn't looked at her face...because that courage inside him was missing...

Somehow he looked at her n his heart broke into pieces...all over again...when he saw her surrounded with those machines...on which her life was dependent...
Her whole head was covered with a thick layer of bandage...while her breath intakes was dependent on that oxygen mask...

Slowly he sat on the tool...which was kept beside her bed...
His eyes were red...due to suppression of tears...while his hands trembled...
He felt like his voice is getting choked...still he kept sitting beside her with pin drop silence...

"U...u...will also...all so lii...leave me...like mom...mom dad!!"...he said while stammering looking at her with an innocent face...

"Why sanyu??? Why will u leave me?? ...I...I pro... promise I won't...I won't irritate u...I won't give u any chance to Complain...I won't make u cry anymore!! Plz sanyu...plz don't do this to me!!"...
"Since the very beginning...the world knows that m The RSS who is an angry,rude man who can do nothing but harm other people for his benefits...but u...with u I felt different...I know that initially it was lust...but beleive me...even now I feel difficult to breath when u are not around me...!! I love u sanyukta...!! Plz...plz don't do this to me...and if u leave me...then I will also accompany u...I will die!!"...he said....when he felt something moving...

He frowned n looked at her hand...and he saw her fingers moving...
"Sanyu...!! Sanyu..."...he cried astonishingly...

There sanyu tried to open her eyes...with great difficulty...!! But that sharp pain on her head was not letting her to do so...

She began to breath heavily...all of a sudden...
Making randhir restless...
"Dr...Dr..."...cried randhir...to which the drs and few nurses came inside the room....
The nurses began to check the machines while the drs started checking her veins...

Randhir stood in a corner...feeling miserable...
When all of a sudden everything became quiet...as if the silence before before a storm...
The drs discussed something between each other...
While randhir looked at them with heavy eyes..n then at sanyu who was lying unconsciousness...

"What...what hpnd Dr?? Sanyu...??"...he stammered..
"We r sorry Mr shekhawat!!"...one of them apologized...thus he felt like every single moment of happiness was going far away from him...within a blink of an eye...!!

Thank u...