Part 4

Randhir was kissing her passionately... Whereas she was equally responding to him...

After 10good mins... Randhir departed himself from her...whereas she looked down...

He pressed the stop button again...and the lift began to move towards the 10th floor....

He looked at her intensely... And noticed that her cheeks hv turned crimson Due to their encounter...
He smirked delvishly...

The lift stopped...thus indicating that they hv rchd the 10th floor...
He actioned her to move out off the lift at first...and then he followed her!!

*****
Later on both of them got engrossed in the official chaos...whereas Randhir was gazing Sanyukta time to time...

"Sanyukta umm..bring Mr khanna's file from the store room!!"... He ordered as he needed that file...

" but sir it's already 9pm...everyone has left...so I think...."...before she could speak...he said..."did I ask u to suggest me??"...

She gulped nervously looking at him...as his eyes were filled with rage....

"Nn...no...sir...it's ok!! I..I will ...bring it!!"...she replied nervously...

" that's better!!"...he said...& again concentrated on his work...

& here Sanyukta went towards the store room in order to search the reqd file...

******
After 10mins...

"Where the hell is this girl now?? Isnt she that capable of searching down a simple file??
Actually it was my mistake.... I shouldn't hv appointed that good for nothing girl as my PA...its only her looks with which she can woo anybody...! Let it be....now let me search for her otherwise I hv to spent my whole night in this ofc!!".... Randhir thought... & went towards the store room...

" where is the file...??"...sanyu thought... Looking at the racks where several files were kept!!"...

She was standing up on a big table...with a torch in her hand...in order to search her file...

Just then Randhir arrived there...and what he saw there drove him crazy!!

He saw her standing... On her toes on the table...whereas her knee length skirt which had a long slid on the back...between her legs...was getting apart...as a result... Her thighs were visible from there...

Randhir felt a lump in his throat...and for a moment he felt like tearing the skirt apart from her body...and make her his...at the very moment...but his dreamland broke all of a sudden when he saw that her leg was slipping from the table....

She was about to fall.. When he ran towards her and held her by her waist...

Not able to handle her body pressure they both fell on the ground...with him over her...

He looked at her whereas her heart was thumping loud...bcz of that sudden fall ...and moreover seing him this much close to her self....

She was about to get up when Randhir again pulled her down and pinned her hands above her head....

His orbs travelled down...from her eyes...then nose...then her rosy lips...her chin...her neck...and ultimately rested upon her cleavage...

His gaze made her nervous...& she started breathing heavily...
He smirked at her condition... And moved close to her...

He brushed his cheek with hers...whereas she closed her eyes in pleasure...
He left her cheek...and brushed his lips over her nose...
He pecked her lips...and he moved down...

He looked at her fair neck...and brushed his lips over there...
His hold on her hands now became soften...and he left her hand...and caressed her thighs...

On the other hand sanyu's hand moved towards his mane...and she started caressing it...which meant that she was also enjoying the pleasure...

His sweet assaults became wild after a few secs....and he started kissing her neck, nape and shoulders vigorously... While sanyu also felt herself lost...under his cage!!

Thank u