Part 40

24hrs later....
A girl was sitting idol in a garden area...adoring the sunset...
She was staring at nothing...but at the blue sky...which depicted nothing but loneliness....which was actually accompanying the girl...

A lone tear rolled down from her eye...thinking about her further destination...which she again found blank...
Just when she remembered someone...who once told her that...he will always be by her side as a companion matter what...!!

"Aryan!!"...she mumbled n looked here n there...
Then she remembered again that she has got his phn no.
She took out her phn...n started scrolling down her contacts...
But strange...!! His no. Wasn't found...

"I need u!! Ginnie plz cm...your frnd needs u!!"...said she controlling her tears..

She recalled their meetings...when she remembered his one particular conversation with her...
"I visit here often...since many years...whenever I feel lonely...!!"

This conversation stroked her mind n she thought..."he visit here often...that means maybe...the caretaker of this garden may know him!! Yes!! I shall search for the caretaker!"...

*****
At shekhawat mansion...

The owner of the mansion...the famous RSS was drowned into the pool of love accompanied by pain n hard drinks...

Almost the entire mansion was covered with his beloved's pictures...

     (Pic credit:- Google 😄)

"U can't go away from me...!! U r mine...u hv to cm back!!"...said randhir to himself...and drank a sip of of whiskey...

Just when his cell buzzed much to his irritation when he was busy looking and adoring those charming pics of his lady love...

After several rings...he received the call...
"Can't u understand that m busy...u bloody ba*tard...!!"...he screamed...

"Sir m sorry...but there is some important information...we hv found that girl...for whom u were searching for!"...the caller said...
An astonishing smile crept his face...when he recalled something...

"What do u mean by that girl ?? Call her sanyukta mam... otherwise I will make sure that u get dismissed from your service...!!"...said randhir in a gruff voice...

"So...sorry sir...!!"...the caller stammered in tension...
"U should Be... anyways...I won't waste my time in talking with u further...! Just forward me the address... The place where she is staying...!!"...he ordered

"Sir she has been sitting in ABC garden area...in xyz road...since 24hrs...!!"...said the caller
"WHATT?? "... randhir screamed n the bottle fell down from his hand...breaking into pieces...
"Yes sir...n I got the information just now...!! Sir plz don't worry...I will get her there at your place...within 2hrs...no matter what...!!"...the caller assured...

"U r ordering me u bloody Ra*cal...!! She is my possession not yours....keep your service to yourself...since 24hrs she is sitting over there...that too alone...n u collected the info now...bloody...u r good for nothing... listen to me very carefully now...I will get her here at my place....n not u...!! And yes if I find any single scratch on her body...I will make sure that u repent for that!!"... randhir warned n hanged off the call...n threw it somewhere...

"U can't go anywhere darling...as your would be husband will not let u do that...!!"...he mumbled with a smirk...kissing one of her pic....

****
In ABC garden...
The girl started Searching for the caretaker everywhere...when she found an old man watering the plants...

"Maybe he knows!!"...she thought...n went towards him...
"Excuse me!!"...she said...
"Yes!!"...he said
"Actually I am searching for the caretaker of this garden...can u tell me where he is?"...asked the girl...
"Dear...I am the caretaker of this garden...but who r u??"...asked the man...
"Oh...my name is sanyukta... actually...I wanna know about a person who often cms here to visit this garden...!! His name is Aryan ...Aryan harshall...if u want then I can show his pic also...!!"...said sanyu...

She opened her phn's gallery...n took out his pic...which she once collected from a social networking site...
"Here it is!!"...said sanyu...

"When did u meet him!?"...the caretaker asked frowning looking at the pic...
"Near about 3months ago...we met for the first time...and the our last meeting hpnd...near about 20-25days ago...or maybe a month...I don't remember exactly...!!"...she said...

The person heaved a sigh...n said..."cm with me"...
Thus sanyu frowned...n followed him...
The person took him in a room...which seemed to be probably his... N it was located inside the garden...

"Sit n wait over here...I am cmng!!"...he said...forwarding a chair to her...while her curiosity increased a bit more...

She saw the person opening a cupboard...n taking out some old newspapers....
"What is he doing??"...she thought...
After 5-10mins...he took out a rugged newspaper...n came towards sanyu...

Sanyu looked at him n crocked her brows...
"Read this n u will get your answer...!!"...he said...
Sanyu gulped n took the newspaper from him...
She opened the pg...n saw a big picture of Aryan ....with headlines..."a severe accident took place in mnb road where a youngster again lost his life...his name is ARYAN HARSHALL...(DATE:- 07/08/2009)...

The paper fell down from her hands...n she stared at the calendar...of the room which was showing...16/08/2018...

Fear gripped her nerves...n she was struggling to take proper breathing...
"This...he...DD...dead...how...!!"...she mumbled blankly...looking her n there...whereas tears kept rolling...

"Yes dear...Aryan is dead...it happened 9yrs ago...in some severe road accident!!"..." Said the caretaker...and not able to take the tremendous shock...she felt herself dizzy...n she fainted then n there...

Thank u...

(Dear readers...
Plz vote n comment for my SS AASHIYAAN...which I am presenting for saddahaqcontests...I will be really happy if u read n support my work...n silent readers plz come up and vote atleast...😊😊)