Part 25

"Dr can I know that what's exactly hpng with him?? I know that I am related to him but sometimes he behaves like insane whenever I leave him...or try to get away from him??"... Asked sanyu to the doctor as they got seated in his chamber...after putting randhir into a deep slumber...

"Miss Sanyukta... U hv to listen to me very Carefully. This case is very rare...!! He is possessed of his close one...hear my words minotly...it's not love!! It's possession...!! The patients like Mr Randhir... Often feels deep attachment with their closed one & they never like to share them with any other people...but they avoid falling in love!! That's bcz they think that the person whom they r possessed off may live him or her after the confession...or it may be philophobia.. A fear towards love!!"... said the dr...

Hearing his words tears formed in her eyes whereas composing herself she asked..."is there any solution for this?? We can solve the problem through treatment rgt??"...
The dr smiled ..and said..." Look Sanyukta there r certain things which can't be mended through medicine... Psychology has such things which haven't got many answers still now...!! But there is hope that one day we will get them...if we will try to find them..similarly like this...u shouldn't live hope...if u r close to him and u want his happiness... Then plz  support him without keeping any grudges...I know that this kind of people annoy u alot...but patience is virtue...so keep calm and determine yourself to cure him...and I hv a strong belief that u can do it!!"...

Sanyu looked down and heaved a sigh!!
She said..."ok Dr...!! I will try as much as I can!!.."
"Thank u for understanding my view!!"... The dr said...
Sanyu nodded in a yes and was about to leave his cabin when he said..." Sanyukta!! "...

She turned and replied..."yes Dr!!"...
" one more thing...I wanna say u...that these kind of people often cringes like a baby...when they want something... !! They cross the height of stubbornness!! So I wanna tell that be calm...and try to handle him patiently with a smile on your face...don't get angry with him...as I know that keeping your mind cool with these type of people r really difficult!! So all d best!!"....

"Thank u Dr!! And I will definitely try to follow hour words!!"... Said sanyu and went away...

*****
3days later Randhir was discharged from the Hospital... And Sanyukta took him in his Mansion...

During these 3days...Sanyukta never left him for a single sec...she brought a few dresses with her in the hospital itself...and arranged a bed for herself beside Randhir only...

On the other hand...Randhir was kept in proper medication by the drs...he used to sleep in the hospital most of the time... But whenever he used to get up for food, washroom...or anything... He used to watch Sanyukta's face intently for a long time...whereas Sanyukta never said him anything. She used to smile...and used to treat him like her own child...

They rchd shekhawat mansion by evening and sanyu helped Randhir to get into his chamber...
She made him sit on the bed properly... And was about to leave when he held her palms & said..." Where r going?? Don't go!!'...

Sanyu looked at him. She understood that his eyes were depicting fear, fear of loosing him. She sighed and gave him a smile...
"I am going inside the kitchen to make a tasty soup...for u!! As I know that Randhir is hungry!!"... Said Sanyukta cupping his face...

" tell someone else to make it!! I want you to sit with me!!"...said Randhir hugging her by her waist...
"Ok then...tell them!! But remember nobody will make a tasty soup for u...they will make that tasteless soup which u hate...to drink..!!"... She said stroking his hairs...

"So shall I call robin (servant) to make if??"... Sanyu asked crocking her brows...
" no...no!! I won't drink soup!!"...he pouted..
"Oh!! Then it's superfine...!! If u don't take proper food, then u won't get proper meds...and then u won't get cure to irritate me...wohooo!!"... Said sanyu joyfully...when Randhir tightened his jaws...and pulled him towards himself due to which she fell on his lap...

" I will irritate u...for once and for all!! I will drink soup, take my meds properly everytime... Bcz I can't compromise my happiness for anything... And my happiness lies in u...!!"...he said pecking her cheeks...
Sanyu looked at him...and said..."then u will hv soup?? Shall I call Robin!!"...

"No need!!"... He said stroking her hair locks...
" bcz u will make soup for me!! And I will accompany u inside the kitchen!! "...said Randhir...
" but randhir u need rest Na!! Don't worry I will manage everything by my own!!"...she said cupping his face...

"I said Na...no need of being alone in the kitchen...!! I will accompany u!!"... He said taking her palms In his and pecking them lightly...
" ok ...then let's go...Mr angry young man!!"...said sanyu and jumped out of his lap...
"Hmm...wait!! What did u call me?!"... He asked frowning...

Sanyu bit her tongue... And stammered..." No...nothing!!"...
"No no...tell Me!!"... Said randhir pulling her by her hand...
" angry young man!!"...she said making a cry baby face...
"Angry young man?? Huh!! Let me show u my anger then!!"... Said randhir and started tickling her to which she giggled her heart out...

It was the first time they were sharing some unique moments with each other!!
One could easily say that they were made for each other by watching their this shade...
But only God and they knew that what kind of relationship they were Sharing?
No love, no commitment, no validity...a complete hollowness in every matter...
Nothing is there...except a hope that someday they will fall in blind love with each other...by the blessing of almighty!!

Thank u

(Do read my new TS (falling for her))