Part 30

"I was 7yrs old when my father suffered of a serious brain cancer and died. I belonged from a middle class family...and my father was a mere employee in an MNC at Delhi...though my father was a mere money holder,
Yet our lil family was hpy with it...which included mom,dad and me!!

Initially my father nor my mom told me about his health issue untill one day I found him taking chemo at home...
I asked my mom about the matter...but she never told me...
I became hell curious... And one day I asked one of senior in my scl about it explaining him whatever I saw...and that day I came to know about his cancer...

Beleive me, every Friday I used to go in the church...and always used to beg there in front of Jesus for my father's health,
I used to surrender my each and favourite toy which dad used to present me...in front of jesus's feet so that he'll never make my dad a star...

But I didn't knew that Jesus has already made his plans...
On my 8th b'day's night I lost him forever...
My pain, my grief knew no bounds...and from that day onwards my faith on Jesus broke brutally...!!

After 1yr...when I was at the age of 9 my mom decided me to send me on boarding as she was not able to give me much time bcz of her official pressure!!
I agreed with her and went at boarding... Thinking that no matter what I still do hv a mom. I will stand by her always like a support...

Days passed thus I observed that my mom is not taking any information regarding me!! Neither visiting at my place nor via phn call...
I became hell curious worrying about her health...whether she was OK or not!!

And one evng without informing anybody in the hostel I came out secretly from there and started moving towards my residence...

Ultimately I rchd my address...and entered my apartment...
The door was opened and inside the view was pitch dark...
I entered inside with slow steps...and again those odd thoughts regarding her health started interrupting my mind...

Entering further I saw her bedroom's door was partially open...
I gulped and went towards the room...with slow steps...!!
I peeked inside worriedly but the thing which I saw ....I didn't imagined in my worst nightmare...

She....she...was...she was making out randomly with some guy...on the bed...
I felt the earth beneath me was fleeting....and I left the place instantly... !!
From that day I lost all my love, faith, respect for my mom, infact on every lady in this world!! I started believing that all ladies in this world r corrupted like my mom!!

I became arrogant, pervert and never respected any woman!! I thought that woman always gets attached with a guy for her physical needs, there is no emotions within her!!..."...said Randhir...

It was around 1am they were still sitting on the roof...and Sanyukta was quietly hearing about his life...keeping his head on her lap....

"This guy was not a pervert but he was forced to be that!!"... Sanyukta thought...while tears blurred up her orbs...
She rubbed away those tears which were still hiding in the corner of his eyes...and pecked his forehead.

He closed his eyes in action...and held her palms tightly...
" u won't do such thing rgt?? U won't go anywhere... Rgt??"...he asked looking upwards to meet her eyes...

"No...I won't!! But u hv to promise me something!!"... Said Sanyukta
" what?"...he asked
"U wont be that rude and pervert from now on...u hv to remove this fake image from now on and bring that innocent, lovable, respectable Randhir back which u were many yrs ago!! Promise??"... Asked sanyu...

Randhir looked at her face keenly for sometime and pecked her palm...mumbling a promise to her...

"Randhir I know whatever your mom did was definitely wrong!! And I know that she is responsible for your this condition. But did your dad hurt u any time?? Was he like that?? Just think what he must hv felt from heaven when u changed yourself completely from a good person to a worse one!! Do u think that his soul has rest in peace!!??
If u ask me that then I can surely say that it's a big no!! So plz Randhir now atleast for d sake of your father's soul change yourself!! Be that Randhir whom your father used to love!!"...suggested sanyu

Thus randhir got up and said..." I will only if u promise me that u will be with me always by my side...no matter what situations cm in front of us!! With your support I think I can find any solution!! So will u be with me always...throughout lifetime?? Will u marry me??"...

Hearing his question sanyu's eyes grew wider in shock...
"What hpnd?? Tell Na...will u??"... He asked again
"Randhir... I will be with u...but..."...she was about to complete when he hugged her tightly and said..." I knew it...I knew it that u r somebody who is very different in my life!! U r different , different from every other woman in this world!! And u know what I am feeling very lucky today...to hv u by my side...thank u...thank u for cmng in my dark life and making if colourful!!"...he said...not breaking the hug whereas tears rolled down from her eyes...thinking what if he comes to know her truth!!

Thank u

(Do read my new ff gauche handsome)