Part 14

Threatening her with a wild look...
Randhir left the room....whereas she felt sulking...
No matter how she tries to be stronger in front of him...but only she knows that his arrogant looks...just afraid her...from inside...

Thinking about her present Sanyukta leaned down on the floor keeping her head on the wall...
The clock was showing 2:15am...the entire Mumbai was slept by then...except these 2people...

She stared at the wall which was opposite to her...looking at nothing... & don't know when...sleep overtook her swollen orbs...as a result she slept there on the floor itself... Due to extreme tiredness...

*****
With a thud Randhir opened the door of the room again...at almost 3am..!!
With a bottle of beer in his hand...and with his red orbs he slurred..."SS...San...sanyu....wh..where...r...u??"...

"I...I..w..want...u...Ri...rgt...now...c..cm..here...I..in...ff...front of...m..me!!"... He screamed...entering inside the room with shaky legs...

With blurry eyes he looked here & there...and ultimately he saw her lying on the floor...in a crooked manner...her face was covered with her hair locks...whereas her figure was tired drenched...tear marks were clearly visible on her face...

Moving his feet towards her he knelt down and watched her face keenly...
He sat on the floor and asided those hairs with his palms...
He twisted his lips...and started pulling her up by her shoulders...

He kept the beer bottle aside...and took her in his arms...whereas sanyu was drowned in extreme sleep...due to tiredness...
Carrying her in his arms...he took her towards the bed...and made her sleep there...

He covered her with the duvet whereas she nuzzled the pillow slightly in sleep...making him smile faintly at her innocence...
He led his stumbling feet towards the other side of the bed and threw his shoes aside.

He got up and laid beside her...leaning his face towards her face...
He pecked her cheek lightly & said..."u...u kn..know...what...u...u c..can't ...EF...effect me...
But...DD..don't know y...I feel myself so relaxed when u r with me...whenever I look into your eyes I feel...like they want to say something...something which I don't wanna here...despite of that y I feel this way for u??... I feel like my senses r not working until I see you... Everyday in ofc...and yesterday when u left from ofc without informing me...dont know y a certain type of tension gripped my nerves...and i felt like destroying everything!! U know what...I don't wanna feel anything for u...but still its happening & I don't know how...??
I want to get rid off this feeling & I know who can help me with this?? It's u SANYUKTA...once if I spent my entire night passionately on bed with u...I am damn sure...I will be fine...it's only your physical features which is attracting Me...!! & miss aggarwal... This wild Shekhawat knows how to chase get his prey...by hook or by crook I will get u...on my bed!! And thats my challenge!!

He smirked and started opening his shirt...he pulled out his shirt away...from his frame revealing his body...and with an almost naked frame he pulled the same duvet over him...pulling Sanyukta close to him and burrying his face on her neck...inhaling the beautiful fragrance from her body...!!

Thank u