Part 34

Breaking the kiss they both looked into each other's eyes...
Looking into his eyes, she thought "was he the same man whom he met few months ago??"...
Whereas he smiled in return as if he understood her unsaid words...

"Let's do the brkfast together!!"...he said making her sit on the chair...and himself sat beside her...
He tore a piece of bread...and forwarded the morsel towards her...whereas she smiled and indicated him to eat first through action...

But randhir being stubborn nodded in a no...and forwarded the morsel again towards her mouth...to which she smiled brightly...
Eating the morsel from his hands...she closed her eyes...in his order to control those hpy tears...which were in a verge to flow...

O how she wished to hv a simple, cute, and lovable life...like this !!
Its true that she was getting the same but her mind said her not to live in fantasy...as she was treacherous...

Finishing the brkfast... randhir declared..."we won't go ofc today..."

Thus sanyu frowned and asked..."but y?? I mean r u fine?? Shall I call the Dr??"...
"No!! The reason is that I wanna spend some time with my new found gf!!"...he said pecking her knuckles which made her blush...
"But randhir...what will the ofc staff think about us!!?? I mean..."... sanyukta fumbled when Randhir said..."ssshhh!! Calm down!! I hv asked Jenny to manage everything and she will do the same...don't worry!!"...

"Hmm"...sanyu replied...and smiled
"So miss gf!! What's the plan for today??"...he asked upping his brow...
"Plan??"...she asked giving a questionable look
"Offo!! U r such a bimbo!! What I am trying to say is u r getting your bf for the whole day...so how will u utilize him?? Like for eg u can demand for a hifi lunch at some five star hotel, then u can demand for some shopping, then u can demand for a movie, u can demand for a long drive, u can demand for a lavish dnr in some restraunt and then u can demand...for a kiss...."...saying this randhir leaned towards her whereas she made a face...

"Eww Randhir!! U know what u behave like Imran hashmi sometimes!!"...said sanyukta closing her face with her palms...
"Maybe...but u can't compare my looks with him...as I am much more handsome then him"...he said upping his collars...
"How snobbish??"...sanyu mumbled taking the empty plates and going towards the kitchen...

She kept them in the sink and started washing them...
"Sanyu plz tell na...where u wanna go??"... randhir cringed hugging her from back...
"Nowhere!! Bcz Ur health has not fully recovered till now!!"...said sanyu while washing a plate...
"Sanyu plz na...u r so boring!! U know what other gfs always demand that their bfs should pamper them...and here when your bf is already pampering u...then y u r not taking it heartily!!??"...he asked
"Bcz health is more important then enjoyment!!"...said sanyu
Randhir left her with a sad pout...and stood there for 2mins...when an idea clicked his mind...

"Sanyu...enough!! I will take u for a day out and that's full n final...if u deny the matter then I will skip my meds"... randhir said with a smirk...
Sanyu looked at him and said..."u can't do this!!"... narrowing her brows...
"U know what I can!!"...said randhir...
"I will throw all the meds in the dustbin...aaj,abhi, aur issue waqt!!"...he said and was about to go...

When sanyu said..."ok ok!! Stop!! Randhir plz calm down...ok we will go for a day out...hpy!!"...
"No not like this...say it in a commanding tone...like "randhir I wanna go for a day out and that's full n final!!"...he mimicked like some commanding gf...
Sanyu rolled her eyes and said..."ok fine!!"...
"Randhir I wanna go for a day out...that's full and final!!"...said sanyu copying him

"Yeh hui na baat!! Ab meri baari...ok sanyu baby jaisa tum kaho!!"...he said with a pout...as if like a hen pecked bf....
He ran towards his room whereas she kept rooted at her place...
"Randhir I didn't knew that there is such a lil kid inside u..."...she thought and a sad smile crept on her face thinking what will hpnd if her reality comes in front of him!!

Thank u.

(Guys plz support my new pg on FB "Being a Wordsmith"...I need your support there also)

This is my pg...in case u visit a wrong one...😊😊