Part 16

Randhir hanged up the phn...and stared at Sanyukta... Who was already looking at him...

"Let's go!!"... He said...

" but...me...I mean!!"...sanyu stammered...

"U hv to present an important project to the delegates... So follow me!!"... Ordered Randhir... And went towards the downstairs... Taking his car keys..

Sanyu heaved a sigh...and followed him...

****
On the way randhir was driving the car....but his mind was somewhere else...

Only he knew that how he controlled himself from making out with her...on that very moment when he saw her in that dress...

His eyes were gawking at her shamelessly... When benny asked him to bring Sanyukta in his ofc...as she was acquainted with the project...

(Randhir's POV)

"Only I know what I am feeling for her rgt now?? No man can resist her...today...as her charm is something which is brewing more today...oh God!! How will I tolerate those men...who will see her with their lustful gaze"...

Reaching near the ofc....Randhir stopped the car...

Removing the sit belt sanyu was about to get out of the car...when randhir pulled her with such a force that she landed on his lap...

His hands were circling her waist...whereas his eyes were glaring her...

Whereas sanyu's eyes were filled with terror...she was afraid of his next move....and as she was thinking... The same thing hpnd...

He smooched her wildly....and roamed his palms...all over her body...

Tears came out of her eyes feeling his disgusting touch...but she didn't hv any other option...she was stuck...within his den...

Unable to take proper breaths bcz of his torture... She clutched his collar...and tried to drift him apart...

But that thing again rose his anger...and he clutched her hands and pinned them backwards...

His strong muscles were harshly handling her petite frame...whereas Sanyukta was weeping silently...

But those Weeps were ignored... That hungry lion...ignored her gloomy face...and moved towards her chest...he opened the button of her shirt with his teeths...and started sucking the moisture from her cleavage...

"P...plz...le..leave me..."... She pleaded...

But her pleads were unheard...those blossoms appeared to be dainty... In front of him...and he was about to remove her corset...when sanyu somehow released her hands and pushed him with all her force...

He looked at her with aggression...whereas she moved away from his lap...before he could do anything more...

" Mr.shekhawat this is the last time I am telling u...dare u try to play with my dignity again!!"...she warned him showing her index finger...

"Never even do that again...u r my property... And I hv full rgt on u!!"... Said Randhir arrogantly...

" property?? Listen Mr shekhawat... May be I am your p.a but not your slave...I hv signed an agreement were It is clearly mentioned... That I am your secretary... Not some bloody property...!! "...said sanyu with equal rage...

But her rage converted into a frown when he smirked...

" why r u smirking??"...she asked...

"My wild cat...I think... U didn't notice the entire details of that agreement... It was also mentioned there that u will take care of me...both professionally and personally... !! U can never leave the job upto 1year...and if u do that...u wont get any other job...in India... As u know I am one of the richest business tycoon in this entire India...so I hv the guts to control any other Company... With my will power... So lil girl...dare u again try to mess with me again!!"... Warned Randhir... Whereas his words came as a shock to her...

It was all a blunder which she did by signing those papers...she mentally slapped herself hard...as she didn't read those papers before signing them....

She remained quiet whereas he said..." Listen Sanyukta... For this 1year u r mine!! Only mine!! Your time, your passion, your body, and the most important part of your life should be me...only me...Randhir singh shekhawat should be your only priority... And no one else!! And if u do that I will make sure that u suffer the hardest ....and that's a promise!! Now come out...let's go inside the ofc!!"...

He came out of the car and opened the door of the passenger sit...and asked her to cm out...and she did the same like a robot...

Closing the door of the car .. He pulled her close by her waist...and looked at her...

She kept looking down whereas he asided her locks...and smirked..
"My wild cat...u know what I also like this timid look of my wild cat..
But only in front of me...I shall be the reason of your every gloom and tear...and No one else!! And if u dare cry for someone else..
I swear I won't even think before I murder him or her...mind my words!!"... He said and kissed her cheek...whereas she stood there like a robot...under his cage...

Thank u