Part 28

They rchd the mansion...& went towards their room...

"Huh!!"... They exclaimed...together... Sitting on the bed...with a thud facing their backs towards each other....

" huh!! Looks like a big fat owl!!"...exclaimed sanyu in her mind...glaring at him...and again looked at the other side...

"Huh!! Drama queen!! Sorry miss drama aunty....!!"... randhir exclaimed glaring towards her...and again looked other side...

Both of them got up & went towards the washroom... When they got clashed near the door of the Washroom...

" I will enter first!!"...said sanyu...
"No...at first I came here...so I will go first!!"... Exclaimed randhir...
" don't try to fool me Mr. I smart enough to detect your tactics...!!"...sanyu smirked upping her collars...

"And I also know that each every ass thinks that they r better than me!!".. He smirked...
" hawww!! U call me an ass!! You idiot...!!"...sanyu said with few bewilderment... To which he nodded in a yes...with a smile...

"U know what u r an chimpanzee!!"... Said sanyu pulling his hairs...
" aaahhh!"...he screamed...

"U wild cat!! I won't leave u...!!"... Said Randhir...
"Guess what? At first catch me Mr chimpanzee oops looser!!"... Said sanyu and pressed her heels on his toes...due to which he moaned in sudden pain..and before he could do anything she quickly ran inside the washroom... And locked the door...

Randhir sniffed in anger & said..." I won't leave so easily girl!!"..
"Hihihahaha"... Came her voice from the washroom..

****
Later sanyu came out off the washroom only to the room decorated with candle lights...inside the balcony there was a table for two...and she saw there her chimpanzee boss standing facing his back towards her...

She was so curious about the arrangements that she forgot that she hasn't changed her bathrobe...

" what's all this?"...she asked going towards Randhir...
He turned towards her and gave a smile...
"Actually I hv got a very big deal today...so I thought of celebrating my success with u..."... Said Randhir...

Sanyu frowned whereas he smirked inwardly...
" cm here!!"...he said and made her sit on the dining chair...
"Would like to hv some red wine?"... H asked

" hmm!!"...she replied thoughtfully looking at the arrangements...
He smiled and poured the wine in 2glasses!!

"Cheers!"... He exclaimed passing her d glass...
" hmm'...said sanyu...

"See today I hv made some pasta...plz try this and say how is it?"... Said randhir...
"U made it?"... Sanyu asked in disbelief...
" yeah!!"....he said...

And within sec he stuffed it in her mouth...
He continued feeding her one after one with tremendous motion... Whereas sanyu's eyes became red due to the excessive sourness in the food...

Randhir felt good at harassing her...but soon his smirk vanished and he worried as he could find her coughing badly...

Her eyes became red....whereas she found it difficult to breathe...
"Sanyu r u ok!!"... He said worriedly making her drink some water...but she was not able to take anything as she was unable to tolerate that sourness...

" breathe sanyu breathe!!"...said randhir... Rubbing her back...
To which she nodded in a no huffing badly indicating that she was fighting with her breathe...

Without thinking much Randhir held her nape and smooched her...
Whereas her eyes popped out in shock...

Slowly and steadily she felt that her breathes getting even...she started taking her properly... But in this process the duo forgot they that they were angry on each other...

Randhir made his pace a bit slow and smooth and tried to suck away all that sourness which he has given to her...in order to balance themselves he held her by her waist...whereas...she moved her arms across his shoulder... Feeling a bit relaxed in his arms for the first time!!

****
Pain is something which every person in this world with them,
But each of it can be dealt...if someone supports us...with his or her presence...!!

It was for the first time she felt genuine with his treatment,
For the first time she could feel his concern and care, not his lust...
He supported her, he helped her out of the problem...& that was enough for her,..

Though the problem was a silly one...and created by him....
But she could find that guilt in his eyes after oppressing her!!

Thank u