Part 18

A day passed away in a jiff...including the next day...thus the night hobbled in.

Randhir & Sanyukta both were invited for Mr khanna's party...thus Randhir started preparing himself for the party...

Getting clad in a black armani suit...he settled down his hair perfectly and adored himself looking at the mirror...

"Everyday she woo me off....today it's my time...to woo her!!"... He thought and went towards the cupboard.

He took out a packet from there...and thought again...

" u will do everything according to my wish...be it a dress or anything else!!"...

*****

Randhir went towards his bed and adored the petite frame of hers...intensely...

The way she was sleeping... With her mouth slightly parted...was something which was attracting him more towards her...

Asiding his wild thoughts...he shooked her and said..."get up sleepy head!! It is already 7pm!! We hv to arrive for the party!!"...

Rubbing her eyes like a kid...she got up and started getting up when Randhir held her wrist and said..."did  I ask u to leave?"...

"I think we r already late!!"... She said suppressing her nervousness...

" be it anything... Never ever try to  ignore me like this...your first & foremost priority should be me...understood? "...he asked with a rage...

" ok!!"...she replied getting afraid...

"Good girl!! Now go &freshen up...wear this dress!!"... Said Randhir...handling her the packet

She took the packet without any argument... And went towards the washroom... As she knew that he will never listen to her...whereas Randhir smirked thinking..." She is now under my control!! "...

****

The click sound of the door...indicated Randhir that his slave...oopps!! His p.a...was ready according to his wish...

He smirked and got up from the bed. Turning towards her...he became mesmerised...!! That maroon coloured backless one piece gown fitted her curves perfectly, her hairs were curled, and the simple makeup on her face was complementing her beauty more!!

Her hairs were swaying....whereas her bamby orbs...were gazing at the floor...

Taking slow steps towards her...he smiled faintly... Gazing at her...

He stood in front of her...and forwarded his hand towards her face...whereas she closed her eyes tightly imagining something bad...but what he did make her heart  jump in shock as he cupped her face and pecked her forehead lightly...

 For a moment she thought That the single peck was something more precious than the no. of kisses they had previously... For the first time she felt his genuine care and adoration..

Whereas on the other hand...Randhir was feeling something very unusual!! For the first time he felt like she is something who is much more to him...rather then his p.a or bed sharer!!

Thank u

(Sorry guys for not posting my ffs regularly...as bcz my exams r going on...and secondly I am not well!!)