Part 10

Leaning her head on the edge of the bed, Sanyukta was sitting on the floor thinking about that person,
"Y was her life a cmplt mess?...
Y she can't live her life... Happily like every other girl?
Y wasn't he a loyal person?"....

Questions were uncountable... But answers were none!!...
Fresh drops of tears rolled down from her eyes...thinking about her own life...

Just then something came in her mind...and she rubbed away her tears...
She went to her study table...where her hand bag was kept...

She opened the bag...and searched for something...
And ultimately she got it...
It was that smiley ball which she was searching...
She looked at it & smiled...

Then she again searched for that chit...where MR. GINIE'S phn no.was written...
And she found it in the extreme corner of her bag...

She took out the chit & was about to call him...when her phn rang...
She took her phn in her hands...only to see the name of the so called monster in her life...who was calling her...

At first...5-6 times she kept neglecting his calls...but his demeanour was so irritating... That she has to pick his call as she thought that if she dosent pick up his call...then he might apply some other formula to harass her...

With an unwanted mind and heart... She received the call...and the monster retorted..."y weren't u picking up my call? I think u hv forgot our encounter... Shall I make u remember again??"

"What do u want?'...she asked curtly...
" cm into my mansion rgt now...I am sending my driver there to pick u up!!'...he ordered...
"R u insane? U know very well that...pg authorities won't allow this kind of mischief!!"... She retorted...

" in that case...I should cm there!! Ok don't worry...I will manage the authorities... As u know I am the RSS...so no one has the power to say no to Me...including u my lil kitten!!'...Randhir smirked...

"Rd u r impossible!! Listen...I won't do any kind of stupid thing...whatever work u hv...we will discuss it tomorrow... In ofc...!".. She said...
" miss Sanyukta... If u don't want any type of trouble in your lil life...then follow my orders...get ready within...15mins!!"...Randhir said in a rage and hanged up the call....

Sanyu was about to speak further...but alas!! How can she forget that RSS is a beast!!
She sighed and thought of calling Mr.ginie for once...but again her eyes fell on the clock which was striking 11:15pm...

"No...I cant disturb him!!"... She thought... & went towards the washroom taking out a pair of dress from the cupboard...

Clad in a pink tank top with a full sleeve over jacket...accompained by a pair of blue jeans...sanyu stood in front of the mirror...
She took the comb...and tied her hair...in a bun...

She heaved a sigh looking at the mirror...
"U think u can chase me Mr RSS...??
Noways...bcz Sanyukta aggarwal will never compromise with her dignity...and that's my promise!!
Do whatever u want...but your tricks will never be able to weaken my morale...".... She thought determinedly... But lil did she knew that the person whom she was hating from the core...will be the same one without whom she won't like to spend a single day...!!

Thank u