Part 41

"Aryan was not a bad guy...infact since 2yrs before his death he used to cm here n play with the kids...who used to visit here every evening...often, he said that this place gave him inner peace...for which he always craved... I don't know much...but after his death some people often said...that he was going through certain kind of depression...due to family matters...n u know what not only u but many people who cm here to get rid of their depression are helped by him...still now!! He often helps people still now...!! Maybe he doesn't want that other people should get a death like him...!!"...said Kaka...

Fresh tears rolled down from her eyes...
"I can't...even imagine...arr..Aryan!"...she cried... face palming herself...
"I know this is a harsh reality for u to accept ...but!! U hv to be strong...!!"...said kaka...

Sanyu sighed n removed her tears...she composed herself ...
And got up!!
"I think I should leave Kaka!!"...said sanyu
"But child look at the weather ...it's so cloudy...it seems like heavy rain can occur... anytime!!"...said Kaka
"Let it be Kaka!! And whats there to worry....who will worry for me?? Huh!! Nobody!!"...sanyu chipped sarcastically

Before Kaka could say anything she left the place...whereas the old man sighed in grief...!!

*******
Walking alone in the streets...with her luggage...she got remained of her Frnd Aryan again n again...
Not even in her wildest dreams she could think that Aryan was dead!!

The person whom she met was a ghost!!!
Like really ?? No...no it's wasnt a ghost...but it was his pure soul who always helped others...
Then y?? Y on earth...god did injustice with his life...
Only if she could have met him few years back...
O how she wanted to rewind her life...and settle down everything which messed up her life...

She wanted to bring her mom, dad, and of course Aryan...back in her life!!
But alas!! It was not possible!!

Rain showered...thus her tears got mixed up with the rain...
She was so much occupied in her thoughts that she didn't notice that a Mercedes was coming from the either side....

The driver blew horn but she was so lost in her thoughts that she went deaf...
Not able to control the speed...the car hit her figure...thus she fell down...on the street...whereas her bag went somewhere at the other side of the road...

Due to extreme rainfall...n dizzyness she collapsed rgt over there...while a thin layer of blood rolled from her head...
Meanwhile the driver got out of the car...n went near her...
He turned her...n was shocked to see her unconscious...

"Sirrr...sanyu... sanyukta mam!!"...he fumbled...
The man who was sitting in the back seat...frowned n got out from the car restlessly...
He came in front n saw her...
"Sanyu..."...he exclaimed n sat down with a thud...taking her head on his lap...

"Sanyu...sanyu....open...open your eyes...open your eyes my Jaan! See your randhir...Your Randhir is here!! Look I won't let u go anywhere!! Even if u want to! Just open your eyes damn it!"...he screamed....while his white tee n black trousers got filled with her crimson blood...

"Sir I think we should take her at hospital!!"...the driver suggested!!
Randhir looked at him with red eyes n again looked at sanyu...
Nodding in a yes ...he quickly took her in his arms n drove towards city hospital!!

********
Drenched in rain... randhir carried her in his arms....n took her inside the hospital...
The nurses helped him to get sanyukta on the streture while his eyes went on flowing seeing her vulnerable condition...

The docs quickly came there n Checked her...n said she needs a operation...that too immediately...
Randhir nodded in a yes!! And they took her inside the OT. .

The doc was About to go...when Randhir held his hand...
Dr turned his head towards him....while he joined his hands & asked..."Dr wo thik toh ho jayegi naa?"...
The Dr...smiled n said..."we will try our best to secure her life....hv patience!!"...
"I can't live without her Dr...I will die...if she lives me forever!!"...he cried hysterically
"Don't worry everything will be fine!"...the Dr assured n went towards the OT...

Randhir stood like a zombie over there...while tears were the only buddies who accompanied him...
"Maybe U loved me sanyu...but the harsh reality is that...u never trusted me...neither u trusted our love!!"....he mumbled...

Thank u

aesana0710 on your spcl demand...
Your return gift from my side...😊😊