Part 39

Sunrays peeked through the window...thus Randhir who was laying shirtless...on his bed burrying his face in pillow...yawned lazily...

He looked towards the open window & badly frowned...
Twisting his lips he looked at his either side...only to find it empty...

He blushed remembering about the previous night...
How they made passionate love, and how sanyu surrendered her chastity to him...making him feel the luckiest person on earth...

Lil did he knew that sanyu had her own reasons...!!
Getting up from the bed..& wearing his tracks & tee
He went towards the washroom and knocked it's door...
"Sanyu...sanyu r u there!!??"...he asked..but then he realised that the door of the washroom was locked from outside...

He came out of his room and searched the whole mansion...
"Sanyu...where r u darling?? Look m not liking this behaviour of yours ...u wanna play with me rgt?? Then ok...we will!! But plz cm here...cm here in front of me Jaan!!"...screamed randhir...

For more than 10times he searched for her in the entire mansion....
And phn calls?! Well...not even less then 100...

His eyes became red...
"U left..."...he mumbled and sat on the floor with a thud...
"Whyyyyyy??? Whyyyyyy"....he screamed but again nobody was their to support him, to console him...

Breaking almost each n every costly showpieces of the drawing room...he created a big mess!! He was about to throw the centre table as well when his gaze fell on an envelope...

He frowned & quickly took it in his hands...
Drastically, he opened it...and saw a paper neatly folded inside it...

Opening the paper...he mumbled..."sanyu"
As it was her handwriting...

"Dear randhir,
I know that till now u must have created a big mess around u by breaking each & everything of your mansion...I know rgt now you r hating me like never before...but beleive me randhir I didn't had any other option...
I had to leave bcz sanyukta aggarwal is bearing certain truths which randhir can't tolerate at any cost...
Such truths r better to remain unfolded...!!
But one thing I can tell u randhir...& That is I can't forget u till my last breath. U have shown me a beautiful world in your embrace & loosing my chastity to u was something which was the best moment of my life...beleive me I felt purer even than some holy water...
But u know what some relations r not meant to be...u deserve a better soulmate randhir...who can care for in..moreover love u...and not like me whose actual realty is worst even then a nightmare...
So I suggest u randhir...if not as a gf...then as your bff...move on...!! U r the best guy I have ever seen...and u deserve the best...
My best wishes r always with u...

Yours... Sanyukta"

The page fell down and he again broke down...

"Papa v chalegaye...tum v chali gyi ....bohot buraa Hun main...hai naa!! Issliye...issliye jisse v main Dil se Chahta Hun whi muje chhod k Chala jata hai!!"... Randhir thought letting his tears away...

After crying his heart out..he composed himself and stood up...
"No no...I can't ...I can't loose her!!  Zindagi mein bohot insano ko khoya hai Maine...mom, dad...lekin bas ab aur nhi...usse nhi kho sakta...Zindagi hai wo meri...kahin nhi jaane dunga...aasmaan zameen ek kardunga usse Sahi salamat iss Ghar mein wapas laane k liye...aur phir aisa arrangement karunga k wo iss Ghar se toh kya mere nazro k saamne se v Durr nhi jaa payegi...just wait n watch sanyukta...Tumne Mera pyaar Dekha hai...ab possession Dekhogi...aur usske liye muje agar wapas uss neurosis k zone mein jaana v pade toh phir whi Sahi..."... said randhir to himself n smirked...

",Robert....."...he shouted loudly...
When Robert (his servant) came there quickly...
"Ye...yes sir!!"...he quivered
"Go and arrange my room neatly...and decorate the whole room with sanyukta mam's photographs which r kept in the guest room's cupboard!!"...ordered randhir

"Ok...sir!!"...Robert said and ran towards his room...
"U r mine...for now and forever!!"...he smirked holding the letter tightly in his hand...

Thank u...

(Guys...there is an announcement!!
Me and some other writers r organising a small writing contest for the blooming writers...so those who r interested plz enroll your names as per rules mentioned in the rule book named "blooming potents" which is in my profile.
The last date of enrollment is till 8th of August... and the topics r mentioned!! U hv to choose any one topic and give your best...lastly the prizes r also mentioned there...
So writers don't be late...hurry up to grab the opportunity...which will influence your hidden talent of writing as well...😊😊😊😘😘😘)