Part 26

Days blew into months...thus sandhir's bond started growing more & more...things started changing.... Thus Randhir's dependency on Sanyu was increasing!!

Dont know that whether it was love or some type of strong affection...but her presence around him used to give him peace...

On the other hand Sanyukta was determined that after randhir's proper treatment and counselling she will vanish from his life forever....
Though she loved him...but she knew that they both r not made for each other....

****
It was another Monday when Sanyukta was seated in randhir's cabin & they were discussing about an important project...

Not to forget but randhir used to maintain his hormones in front of her...as He always used to think that what if she goes away from him like that day...

"Sanyukta I think khuranas r tough to handle!!"... He said fidgeting over his pen...
" don't worry Mr Shekhawat i know the tactics...I know how to handle them...but yes today's presentation will be presented by Ravi (employee)"...said sanyu...

"Why?! U know u can give your best then y??"... Asked randhir...
" bcz during the previous meeting I was the one who presented the project...and today if again he sees me presenting the project then he might think that other employees r incapable!! "..said sanyu...

" hmm!!ok...I will ask Ravi to present it!!".. ..said randhir...
"Ok then let me go for lunch !! It's already 1:30pm"... She said getting up from the chair...

She was about to move out when randhir said..." Sanyu listen!!"...getting up from the chair...
She turned around and replied... "Yes!!"...
He came forward and stood in front of her. ...

He pecked her forehead lightly... And said..." Hv lunch with me...plz??"...with a puppy face...
Sanyu smiled and nodded in a yes...to which his lips curved into a big smile...

*****
Randhir went towards the meeting room at around 7pm...where the khuranas were waiting for him

He asked Sanyukta to wait in her cabin if she finds her works completed & then they will go home together... To which she agreed..

At around 7:30pm sanyu finished her works and looked at the clock...

"God...its only 7:30pm!! The meeting will take more 1hr to cmplt!! Till then I hv to wait here?? No...I Cant sit idle!!"....said sanyu getting up from her sit and going towards the exit...

She went outside and saw outside the gate....
She narrowed her orbs only to see an ice cream vendor selling ice creams....

" ice cream!! Hmmm!! Yummmm!!"...her mind mumbled...thus she smiled and leaded herself towards the ice cream vendor...

"Hey give me a BUTTERSCOTCH!! Umm no no!! Make it 2"... She gleamed..

" ok Mam!!"...said the seller...and forwarded her the cones...before taking the money from her...

On the other hand....Randhir was least interested in the presentation... He twisted his lips...and revolved his chair...only to see the most beautiful view from the window...

The exterior view was visible to him...and there he saw Sanyukta feasting over her ice cream like some kid...
On a close view he could find...a moustache done by the ice cream btwn her nose and lips...to which he chuckled.. ..

His entire concentration was upon her when khurana said...."Mr shekhawat the deal is final from my side!!"...breaking his trance...thus he gulped and shifted his entire concentration from exterior to interior...

****
After hvng 4-5ice creams sanyu felt her tummy full....
She looked at her wrist watch and again twisted her lips....as it was showing 8:15pm...

She was about to get inside the ofc...when her eyes fell on the red roses which were gleaming in the garden area...
She smiled and ran towards them...
She stroked her hands over them...and smiled...

"Sanyukta!!"... A voice came from behind...
She frowned and looked at the person... And her smiled got more widened as she saw ginie in front of her.....

" ginie!!!! Meeting u after ages!!"...she said in her excited voice...and hugged him tightly...
"Hey!!make it slow...I am not running away!!"... Ginie said Patting her back...to which she pouted but again smiled keeping her head on his shoulder...

But lil did she or he knew that a person was watching her entire activities from the very beginning... His eyes were depicting anger....his knuckles went red in anger...maybe again that wild Shekhawat was raising again inside him!!

Thank u