Part 11

A car stopped in front of "Teresa homes"...which was sanyu's pg...

The person came out of the car...and went inside... Only to see sanyu cmng towards him...

She was so busy in adjusting her handbag...that she failed to notice that the devil has already arrived there..

Sanyukta was in full motion...when she bumped with his chest...and without even observing him...she narrated...a sorry...more then 3times...

" never mind darling!! "....the man chipped...and she looked at the person leaving her bag...

The person was none other than her so called boss..." Randhir Singh Shekhawat...!! "

"S...sir...!!"... She stammered...

" yes!! I came here to pick u up...and yes don't worry...I hv already informed your Pg authorities... And they r ok with it...!!"...smirked randhir...

Sanyu heaved a sigh...and went towards the exit...without any further conversation!!

She was about to take a left...after exiting the gate...when again he caught her hands...and said...

"Parking lot is In the right side sweetheart!!"...

Sanyu withdrawed her hand with a jerk and said..." Don't worry...I can manage myself... U go along with your porch...!! "...

She was about to leave... When Randhir said .." Do u want me to kiss u rgt here?"...

Hearing his question she stopped taking her further step...and her eyes widened with horror...

He came forward and stood in front of her..."if u don't want any sort of mess...then cm with me...otherwise u can assume the further consequence I guess!!"...

Tears again clogged up her eyes...but she controlled them and nodded her head in a yes!!

"I like it...when my wild cat...bcms a timid one...in front of me!!"... Chipped Randhir in a low voice...moving close towards her...

Moving towards the parking lot...randhir opened the passenger door for her...and making her sit there he drove the car towards his mansion...

*******
Entering inside the mansion gate...Randhir parked the car in front of the entrance...

He came out of the car and opened the door quickly... And bending down towards her he said..." Darling we r here!!"...

His voice broke her trance & she got out of the car ....taking her bag...

Just then an attendant came there and stood in front of them...
"Take her bag & keep it in the drawing room...and ask the driver to park my car in the parking lot!!"... Randhir ordered the attendant...

" ok Sir!!"...the attendant said and was about to take her bag when sanyu said..."no, i can manage myself!! "...
Hearing her words Randhir got damn irritated... He pinned her on the car abruptly... And asked..." Do u want any sort of drama over here? If not...then handle him the bag!!"...

Sanyu gulped at his warning... She gave her bag...to the attendant... As per Randhir's order to which Randhir smirked..."that's like my good girl!!"...

"Anyways cm with me!!'...he said and grabbed her hands...taking her upstairs...

Though the entire mansion was no less then a palace...but sanyu didn't had a pinch of interest in that...she just followed him like a robot...

He took her inside a room...and what she saw there made her eyes widen in shock ...!!

Thank u