Part 17

"Well mr.Shekhawat... Your presentation is quite impressive... So, if u don't mind then we can go ahead with the deal!!"... Said Mr khurana...as sanyu presented the deal in front of khurana and the other delegates...

"Oh that will be absolutely fine with me...mr khurana... Even I also want to go ahead with the deal!!"... Said Randhir... And then signed the essential papers...

All this while Sanyukta was standing quietly in a corner...peeking out through the window...
Mr khurana observed her...and went towards her...

" hey miss aggarwal... I must congratulate u...for presenting such a wonderful presentation... So congrats!!"...he said forwarding his palm for a handshake...not even getting a slightest hint...that a person was observing them...with rage in his eyes...

Sanyu was about to forward her palm...when...the person came and took her palm in his...saying... "Congrats miss Sanyukta... Even I also didn't know that...I had such a wonderful employee in my company...although it's my success ...but I think it's your achievement too...so congrats once again!!"...

Sanyukta again heaved a sigh of relief... As the person was none other than randhir... The devil of her life...

" excuse me Mr. Khurana...I hv another important meeting which will be held after 2hrs ... & for that I need to consult with her...so plz excuse us!!"...excused Randhir keeping his hands around her shoulder...

"Sure!! Infact we will also take a leave now...but yes!! Tomorrow... I am throwing a party at my residence... It's my marriage anniversary u see...so plz Mr shekhawat... U must hv to cm there...and Sanyukta u too...I will text u the details ...!!"... Said khurana...

" ok...Mr khurana we surely will!!"...said Randhir...

"Ok then we will take a live now...see u at the party...!!"... Said khurana...

" ok..."... Smiled Randhir...

***"*

Dragging her inside the cabin he took her inside the room which was adjacent to the room... And locked the room... From inside...

He threw her on her bed...and hovered upon her...and started smooching her lips taking his own time... All this while Sanyu didn't reacted nor cried...

Taking his own gala time he smooched her...and then left her lips...and burried hie head on her neck...

"No men can touch u like this except me...

No men can shower u with attention rather than me

No men can take u away from me...

No men can love u...except..."... He was about to speak...when he stopped and realised his words...

Sanyu who was laying under him...heard his last words...and looked at him...on the other hand he left her and sat up on the bed....

Sanyu got up and with trembling hands she cupped his face...

He looked at her...whereas she pecked his forehead..

He closed his eyes...and closed his eyes with contentment...

He hugged her and burried his face on her chest holding her by her waist...whereas she gained some confidence and asked..." Do u love me?"...

He heaved a sigh...and hugged her more tightly... Replying... "No, I don't know!!"...

She smiled faintly... And thought..." He is not that what he pretends to be...he is yet to be solved!!"...

Thank u