Part 12

She saw the room filled with beautiful candles...with scented aromas...as if it was someone's first night after marriage!!

She gulped...and stood there like a robot..
"Baby...cm in!! Plz sit here!!"... Randhir said and made her sit on the neat and clean bed...

Nervousness was gradually gripping Into her nerves...but unfortunately a beast was sitting beside her...so she can't do anything.. To save herself from his cage.

" baby....did u had your dnr?"...asked Randhir... Pulling her by her arms..on his chest...
She nodded in a yes!!

"W...why hv...u...bb..brought... M..me..here?"... She stammered...
"To spend some quality time with you.. U know what I was really worried thinking about u...when benny told me...that u r ill...

" can I go now?"...she asked nervously..
"No u can't!!"... He said in a low voice...but his voice was filled with rage...

He took her in his arms...and made her lie on the bed...and moved closer towards her face...
Within a sec...his dry lips...were over his rosy ones..

Sucking the moisture from her lips...randhir bit her lower lip...and entered inside her mouth..in order to play with her tongue...

Sanyukta on the other hand...went on with the flow of their body contact... Slowly and steadily... She also gave up...and her hands massaged his nape pulling him more towards her...

Leaving her lips...he moved towards her neck and sucked the skin like some busy bee...he was about to open her tee when his encounter with kaira flashed in sanyu's mind...as a result she pushed him away!!

She got up...from the bed...and tied her hair in a messy bun...whereas Randhir frowned looking at her...while fuming a bit...

She took her handbag...and said..." Sir I am going...!! "...
She was about to leave when the door of the room...became locked automatically!!

She frowned and looked back only to see him...standing with a remote in his hand....
" easy miss wild kitten!! U know what...the door of this room opens according to my wish...infact now u gonna do everything according to my order...welcome to my den...miss Sanyukta aggarwal....and one more thing I am not letting u go anywhere...u will hv to leave with me from now on!"....he said...& smirked.

Whereas her eyes pooled up with tears...thinking why she messed up with him??

Thank u