Part 38

Soothed by his heavenly touch...I felt pure...
His worship towards my soul...felt like first shower of monsoon...
Like some fragile element he treated me and made me feel that I was indispensable...
His touch made me feel unalloyed...
Thus I felt contented...feeling that he was satisfied!!
His love pierced my soul...and that was all!!

******
Carrying her inside the room...in his arms...he placed her on the bed...
His eyes were gazing her...whereas she kept staring down...

Throwing his t shirt away...he sat beside her...
She closed her eyes and turned facing her back towards him...

Steadily his hand moved towards her t shirt &
Slowly he discarded it from her frame...

Asiding her hair...he stared at her back...which was visible coz of the deep cut of her inner...
He moved closer and kept his lips on her back...whereas she arched back...

She bit her lips...whereas he continued his dewy kisses on her back...
Not able to control her hormonal excitement...sanyu turned towards him with a sudden jerk...and pulled him for a passionate kiss...

His hands automatically found its way towards her waist...whereas she kept her hands around his shoulder...
They laid properly on the bed...

Randhir came over her...and burried his face on the crook of her neck...whereas she arched back...
He joined their palms tightly...and stretched upwards...

As the night grew....they discarded each and every barrier from their frame...and loved each other like never before...

For randhir...well...he has got physically intimated with various girls...but sanyukta was someone with whom he intimated his soul...
On the other hand... sanyukta was unknown of Randhir's pure and passionate love...though he has confessed but her lost faith in love made her feel dejected...

Tearing her chastity apart...he had huffed burrying his head on her neck...whereas tears rolled down from her eyes...feeling the pain of love...
She stroked his back softly with a painful smile on her face...

He looked at her and again kissed her lips...with utter devotion..
Whereas she smiled and pecked his forehead...
"I love u...!!"...he mumbled again laying beside her...pulling her on his chest...and covering themselves with the satin duvet...

She controlled her tears...and smiled sadly...before closing her eyes...
"Sanyu...hv u slept??"...asked randhir again
"Mmhhmm"...she said indicating a no.
"Sanyu u know what I want a small sanyu after our marriage!!"...he chipped
Thus she frowned looking at him...as she didn't understood the depth of his words....

"Offo!! My sweety....m discussing about our would be daughter!! My lil sanyu!!"...he said
Thus a hue of blush appeared on her face...and In order to resist the blush she turned aside...

He turned towards her and kept his chin on her shoulder...
"Seems like my would be daughter's mumma is blushing??"...he teased...
"Stop teasing!!"....she pouted...
"Who said am teasing?? M serious...and u see...she won't hv any bf like her mom!! Infact it will be my duty to protect her...!!"...said randhir
Whereas hearing the word bf from his mouth....her smile faded away!!

He looked at her and realised that something was wrong...
"Hey sanyu!! I was kidding...!! Infact u know rgt that every father in this world is quite possessive about their daughter...and so am I!!"...he said and smiled...
Thus she looked at him and cupped his face...

"I don't know whether I will be a good mom or not...but am 100% sure that u will be the world's best dad!!"...she mumbled...to which he blushed and laid beside her hugging her tightly...

Soon he drifted off to sleep whereas she kept staring at his baby face...till the dawn appeared which gave the solution of her each and every problem...!!

*******

Soothed by his heavenly touch...I felt pure...
His worship towards my soul...felt like first shower of monsoon...
Like some fragile element he treated me and made me feel that I was indispensable...
His touch made me feel unalloyed...
Thus I felt contented...feeling that he was satisfied!!
His love pierced my soul...and that was all!!

******

Thank u

(Do read my new ss AASHIYAAN)

😘😘😘