The Daily Life of The Heroes

Disclaimer: I do not own Mobile Legends and the photos I used here. They belong to their respective owners.

(Space)

A quiet and peaceful ambience present on the Land of Dawn as all the heroes had their activities straightened out. Tigreal marching around the kingdom, patrolling around to see if there is any amiss. With the sun beginning to rise up from the tall mountains, the brave warrior browse through the current residence.

He saw the dragon warrior whirling his spear against an iron dummy with such precision and speed that an average person couldn't see. Yet in Tigreal's experienced eyes, he saw everything what the spear warrior did. The dragon warrior did a flurry of strikes before noticing Tigreal.

"Hi Tigreal." Thick with an exotic accent yet filled with sincerity, Zilong greeted the Warrior of Dawn.

"Hello to you too, Zilong." Tigreal greeted back with small smile. Zilong gave a smirk as he twirled his spear up, it's metal point up in the sky.

"Wan'na spar?" The spear warrior asked. The warrior shook his head.

"Maybe later, I need to do my patrols first." He answered. Zilong nodded, as with a quick arm movement, the spear was lodged under the iron dummy and was flipped over in front of him.

"I shall wait for it then." He replied after the exhibition. Tigreal chuckled at that as he gave a wave before he started to pass by the spear wielder's dojo.

Walking on the concrete road, he saw Miya at the archery range, shooting at the targets expertly and with extreme focus. Deciding not to bother with her intense practice, he quietly continued to patrol around.

"Hello Mr. Tigreal!" A high pitched voice called him. He turned around to see the cat elf beaming at him.

"Why hello Nana." He greeted as he patted the young elf. Nana chuckled as she was getting patted, clearly enjoying the friendly gesture.

"Patrolling the city, mishter?" She exclaimed. Tigreal nodded.

"Yes little one. I need to see if there is anything wrong around the land." He answered. Nana nodded eagerly.

"Okay then! I am gonna practice with Ms. Miya now!" She said before running off to Miya's archery range. "See you later, Mr. Tigreal!"

Tigreal smiled. It was always light heartening to see the cat elf running about with her positivity and her willingness to train. With a wave at the retreating figure of the young elf, he went back to patrol.

Marching along to another district, he saw the Kung fu boy training about with his punches and kicks, accompanied with some battle cries.

"YATATATTATATATA!" The man clad in a yellow jumpsuit furiously yelled as he punched repeatedly the metal punching bag with such speed and intensity that each punch was actually accompanied by fire.
Tigreal was impressed by the young man's talent as it was an amazing feat to punch at the speed and ferocity, that it actually lit the air around the fist aflame.

He passed by Chou's dojo as he made his way to the infirmary of the town. He saw Rafaela healing the demon hunters, who seemed to be shaking as if they were cold.

"I swear that you two always get into the weirdest situations..." The warrior heard the holy angel say in exasperation. He saw Ruby smirk.

"It isn't my fault that my boyfriend always gets into those...situations in the first place." She said, making Alucard face fault.

"I did not know that huge white flower petal in North Gal was actually Aurora..." The demon hunter admitted in a low voice.
Tigreal walked in the infirmary, getting noticed by the other three.

"Oh my, hello Tigreal! What do you need?" Rafaela greeted with a smile. Tigreal smiled back.

"Hello too Rafaela. I am just patrolling the grounds right now." He replied as he turned to the two hunters. "What happened to you guys?"

Alucard frowned while Ruby can barely stifle her laughter. "..something that I don't want to talk about..." The demon hunter replied.

"Well, Alucard and I went to hunt some demons around North Gal that were causing ruckus on the nearby Vahalla Portal, Freya had called us in to help her out." She explained. "After that however..." she began to giggle as Alucard glared at her.

Tigreal looked at them with a confused expression. "However?"

Rafaela sighed. "After they managed to purge all the demons, Alucard saw a huge white flower. Thinking that it was a demon in disguise..."

The warrior's eyes open up in realization, finally figuring out what happened."It was Aurora  on her Nature Throne costume."

Ruby laughed out loud as Alucard sighed. "Yep...and boy...unlike in that Dis-nay movie me and Ruby watched in The City of Scholars, she didn't Let It Go too kindly..."

The teen in the red hood kept her laughter loud while Tigreal chuckled at the pun the demon hunter made. "Well that certaintly a misadventure indeed."

Rafaela sighed. "I swear that you need to stop jumping into action everytime.." She advised. Alucard rolled his eyes.

"I know...I know...you told me that like a hundred times already..." He said. Ruby shook her head in an amused fashion while she hugged the demon hunter.

"Don't worry Alu~ I shall prevent you to lose too many brain cells!" She exclaimed, making the demon hunter glare at her intensely. The Warrior of Dawn smiled at their conversation.

"Well then, since nothing here seems to be wrong. I shall take my leave and continue patrolling." He exclaimed, getting nods from the other three members of the room.

"Yeah, be safe." "Goodbye Tigreal!" "Have a blessed day then Tigreal." Alucard, Ruby and Rafaela said in unison. Tigreal nodded as he exited the infirmary and went uptown.

He saw the recently moved in Estes walking around the street, with his scroll in hand while talking to a girl clad in a blue kimono.

"I see... the balance of life must be describe in a way that is black and white..." Estes exclaimed in realization. "...your philosophy is such a sounding art to apply in real life."

Kagura nodded, giving the elf king a small smile. "Indeed. It must be care to take a balance in everything. One too many shifts in being good or bad can be harmful." Kagura explained.

"That is true." The elf king admitted. "Yet why is having too much act of kindness can affect a person's life in such a harmful way? Shouldn't it be beneficial to the person to be always nice to each other?"

Kagura shook her head. "Being too nice may lead you to not hurt others that can turn your back on to you. Kindness is one of the most important virtues...yet is the most easily abused of all. You can be kind to anyone but you also have to be selfish at times." She concured as they walked across the street, making Tigreal sweat drop.

"They are talking about life philosophies...early in the morning." He muttered as he walked passed by them as they continued their conversation.
Quite weird for the Warrior of Dawn to say the least...but it is one of the quirks of the people in the Land of Dawn.

Well, he still has to patrol more people as he goes upstate of the land...

(Space)

Comment down below on what you want to see next as I write some more backstories of the other characters. :)