The Climax

The battle rages on in the Arena of Dawn as Guison was lurking around the bushes, checking to see where the enemy team is. Beside him was the cyborg fighter, Alpha, who was also checking the surrondings as they slowly walk from bush to bush.

"Remember, we need to deal with Kagura first," Gusion said in a whisper to the cyborg. "She'll deal the most damage and will distrupt our team's formation if we were to do a teamfight."

Alpha nodded in agreement. "That's true," He replied as they kept on walking slowly on the bush. "If I am correct, she should be killing the Spinner now."

Gusion smirked. "Exactly." He replied simply as the two managed to get into another bush, this time seeing the kimono girl clearing the camp by swinging her umbrella. Nodding to Alpha, who gripped his spear tightly, the dagger assassin took a breath in and aimed his dagger onto Kagura.

After a few seconds, Gusion threw the dagger at her but a flash of yellow blocked the hit. The dagger assassin's eyes widened as he saw Chou grabbed his dagger and looked at his direction, a fierce glare on his face looking at him as he broke the dagger that Gusion threw.

"Shoot, they are on to us!" He exclaimed as he grabbed more daggers as he looked at Alpha. "You get back, I can distract them long enough and escape."

The cyborg shook his head as he prepared his spear as Beta started to fly higher. "Angela says that we can engage, they are nearby."

The dagger assassin nodded in understanding as he saw the fighter rushing at the bush that they were at, fists ablazing. Both dodged the incoming hit as Gusion threw a set of dagger at Chou. The fighter ducked to avoid being hit as he tried hitting the cyborg, who blocked the hit with his spear.

Gusion dodged Kagura's umbrella as it was flying towards him. He grabbed more daggers on his pocket as he observed the kimono girl and her umbrella's position on the ground. Kagura smiled as she swung her hand forward, making the umbrella go towards him.

The dagger assassin dodged it and threw five daggers at her, which missed as she teleported to her umbrella. Gusion's eyes widened as he saw pent up energy charging on her umbrella.

"Bloom!" Kagura exclaimed as Guison was knocked by a pink aura that was forcefully emitted from her umbrella in a shape of a flower. The dagger assassin ended up hitting the wall from the intense knock back but quickly recovered as he stood up.

Kagura observed her opponent carefully as she saw that he grabbed another set of daggers from his sachel. His eyes glowed more like a neon light as he threw the daggers at Kagura.

The kimono girl jumped away from the range as Gusion dashed at her with another set of daggers in his hand. She threw her umbrella forward to try and stop him from engaging but he suddenly disappeared from view, making her eyes widened in shock.

"Break the limits!" She heard as Gusion exclaim as she turned around and saw him behind her with strings on his hands. He smirked as he span around, pulling the strings of the daggers back to him. Kagura threw her umbrella sideways quickly as the daggers approached her and teleported to it, making the dagger assassin frown.

"That mobility is so unfair..." he thought to himself as he grabbed a dagger and chucked it at the kimono girl, hoping to get atleast one of his attacks to hit.

Meanwhile, both Chou and Alpha seized each other in harsh fight as the fighter did a roundhouse to try and overpower the cyborg's defense. Alpha leaned back as he thrusted his spear at him, which caused him to sidestep as he charged again.

Chou aimed a punch at the cyborg's face which was blocked by his spear. The cyborg followed it up by slashing the ground in front of him in an arc in hopes of causing damage to the fighter. Chou dashed away from the slash as he dodged Beta's bullets as Alpha swung his spear in front of him.

The fighter ducked under the spear as he managed to hit Alpha's midsection with a burning fist, causing the cyborg to loose it's composure as he clutched his stomach from the pain. Chou smirked as he dashed behind the cyborg and kicked him upwards, trying to deliver a successful 'Way of The Dragon' to Alpha.

But suddenly, he was encased in a forcefield, stopping Chou's further attempts to try and damage the cyborg further. The fighter frowned as he dashed back, seeing Angela's doll providing cover to the cyborg.

"Are you okay Alpha?" Angela asked, worried about his team mate's condition. The cyborg nodded as he retained his composure, standing up tall as he positioned his spear in front.

"It's all good but looks like I may need your help on this one though," He admitted. "He is a lot more faster and can dodge my attacks with his 'Shunpo', perhaps us two can take him on."

The Angela doll nodded as Alpha activated his thrusters. "Well then, there is no turning back from this!" He exclaimed as he charged at the fighter with his spear expanding.

Meanwhile, Lesley was rushing to the teamfight that was happening on the jungle. She clicked her teeth in frustration as she was left behind by Angela, who had used ultimate to help Alpha survive. The sniper checked her surronding carefully this time, not to repeat the same mistake she did when she got caught.

Suddenly, she heard a car engine went on as she was running across mid lane. Her eyes widened as she heard it behind her, roaring loudly and fiercely as it gets nearer. Lesley turned around to see Johnson a a couple meters at her.

"Oh shoot!" She exclaimed as she jumped out of the way, making Johnson crash onto a nearby wall. Lesley started running away from the scene as  she knew that she was getting ambushed again, running across the river to try and mitigate anymore threats.

Suddenly, she felt objects flying through the air at her, causing her to duck and let the objects hit a nearby tree. Lesley turned around to see a set of shurikens that were intially aimed at her head, making her teeth clenched as she prepared her sniper rifle.

"They got me cornered guys," The sniper informed to her team's intercom. "I'm afraid I won't be able to aid you on the teamfight."

Suddenly, a voice replied to her intercom. "Don't worry! I'll be there. Just hang on and wait over at the Lord pit!" The voice urgently said, making Lesley nod in understanding as she quickly ran to the designated location.

Johnson managed to catch up with Hayabusa, who was hiding on top of a tree. With a brief nod from the ninja, the car cyborg turned to a car yet again, prepared to take him. Hayabusa went in quickly as Johnson started to rev up in speed to catch and kill Lesley.

The sniper heard the car engine again, quickening her pace as she almost at the Lord's pit, seeing no one yet which made her fill with worry. The sound of the car was getting louder and louder as Lesley reached the pit itself.

Suddenly, the area was covered in a blue aura that made her ran faster. She smiled as she made use of that speed to create more distant to herself as she knew who was coming to intercept.

Johnson's eyes widened as he felt himself slow down from the blue aura as he saw a huge figure at the Lord's pit. That figure started charging at them at full speed, throtting with it's spear in front.

"In the name of the Grand Warden of the Holy Spring," the figure started as it kept running at them with it's spear pointed forward. "You. Shall. Not....PASS!"

A huge crash happened as electromagnetic waves spreaded out from the crater as Hayabusa and Johnson took the recoil from the charge, forcing the car cyborg to morph back to normal. While recovering, they saw the horse-like figure standing tall.

It was Hylos, the Grand Warden.

"So..." Hylos began as he twirled his spear menacingly. "Shall we begin the battle of who shall win?"

(Space)

And we continue from when we left off from before. I am actually a bit sick right now but I decided to finish this before anything else. Don't worry, I'll get better soon enough.

So, hopefully you guys still love this anime-ish fight scenes. It is growing on me to be honest as it gets me thrilled and excited when I write these stuff. Who knows? Maybe the LoL series that I planned will have those. ;)

Vote if you liked it and comment down below on what you want to see next!

Stay tuned and stay chillin' friends! :D