Harlita Week: Day 5

Hello guys!

Day 5 on the 2k viewers special as we still continue distribute the daily Harlita content!

This one is yet again, an idea by ggeznoob. She really contributed a lot on making Harlita week a lot easier to manage with as I do update daily so having a plot laid in front of me is a fast way to dish out the quality updates. :D

(Space)
A Love Potion Without The Potion.

In Ashtonville, Lolita sighed as she placed down her hat on the desk as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. She was brewing a new potion that she wanted to test after a while. She sighed as she looked outside the window, seeing Roger not back from gathering the materials she needed.

"Okay...I can't really do anything until Roger comes back..." The witch said as she stepped back from the fumes of the cauldron. She looked around as she scanned the cabinets. Her potion collections and materials
are lined neatly as she scanned every single thing. With yet another disappointed sigh, she was indeed stuck till Roger comes home.

"Gosh, what should I do now?" The witch asked out loud as she walked out of the current room she was. She sat on a couch near the cauldron as she grabbed the book beside her, a black leather cover wrapped the book with strange symbols on it.

With a smile, she opened the book, looking at the various weird characters and pictures as she  inspected every text. She always love reading in her spare time while not doing anything interesting, her mind love to absorb information as she keeps learning about new potion recipies and new spells that she could possibly brew.

Although her delight was cut short as a knock on the door, which made her sigh in irritance as she placed the book back on the table, stood up from the chair and went to open the door.

"Who is there?" She exclaimed as she opened the door. She saw  someone that she doesn't expect to be there.

"Hi Lolita." Harley said with a smile, grabbing her hand and gave it a chaste kiss, making her both shocked and rather embarrassed with the action that the magician did.

"Uh...H-harley....you're here...." the witch said with a blush on her face. Harley was always a person that is...rather mysterious for her. Lolita wasn't used on his behavior, confident on oneself and egosistic yet well-mannered and sincere.

He was quite an oddity to her, which she wants to figure out why.

"Yeah, I just figure that I drop by. It was boring at my house." He answered as he went inside of the abode, looking around the place while Lolita closed the door.

"I see..." She muttered as she pointed at the couch at the living room, a bit larger that the one she uses to sit. "Make yourself comfortable while I get some refreshments."

Harley nodded as he sat at the couch as he was told and scanned the room. The witch went to the kitchen. Dark brown wood covered walls decked out the room as the cabinets neatly hid the cups and plates as she grabbed a cup and open the refrigerator for water.

"What brew are you making?" She heard Harley exclaimed from afar as Lolita entered the living room to see that the magician went to her brewing room.

With a glass of water in hand, she went in the room as she exclaimed with joy. "Something about spontaneous combustion with something about frogs... weird to describe it but it's basically turning people into frogs."

Harley whistled with a mischiveous grin on his face. "Can I have some when you are done?" He asked as if almost pleading that she gives some to him. Knowing the trickster too well, he was up to no good if the brew was in his hands.