Love Never Fades

Summary: Zilong and Freya have feelings for each other yet they haven't told each other yet. With their frustrated friend Layla plotting something behind their backs, will they finally reconcile their feelings for each other?

(Space)

"You aren't sure about it either, right?"

Zilong sighed as he was walking down the hallway of the castle with his female friend Layla, who was strangely persistent about a certain topic nowadays.

A topic that Zilong was really uncomfortable about.

"Yes Layla, I am not sure that she is harboring any feelings for me either." He replied to the  blonde as he heaved a sigh. "I don't know why you are urging me to keep talking about it."

Layla smirked at him as they turned right on another hallway, sunlight enlightening the said path from the gaps of the walls. "Well, let say I have enough of you two trying to avoid each other and took matters in my own hands." She said as she did a half skip while walking on the corridor, making the dragon warrior perk up an eyebrow at her.

"Huh? What do you mean by 'taking matters to your own hands?' " He asked. His blonde friend just smiled at him and didn't answer his question as they were back at the entrance of the castle.

"Oh, before I forget..." He saw Layla pull of a piece of paper from the pockets of her shorts. "Go to this place at the designated time, trust me, it will be something."

Zilong blinked as he grabbed the piece of paper and read the contents in it. The blonde girl winked at him as she started to go down the steps.

"Well, I have some business to do with the steampunk museum and such." Layla exclaimed, catching the eye of the dragon warrior from the paper. He saw the blonde wave at him with an all knowing smirk at her face before she turned around and went on her way.

He sighed as he looked back on the paper, feeling rather anxious on what the blonde has planned. After analyzing it thoroughly, he looked up in the blue sky as the sun was shining brightly upon the land. He smiled at the scene as he turned his back and placed the note on his pockets as he went back to duty.

"I just hope whatever Layla plans is not detrimental..." He muttered under his breath with a sigh as he went in the castle once again.

(Space)

At the forest, Freya landed from the portal of her home world. Touching the grass with her golden boots, she looked around to see if something is in a midst. Seeing that nothing was strange, she sighed as a smile plastered on her face.

"Well, looks like I'll visit the city for a while." She said as thoughts fly by her head. "I'll visit Zilong as well while I pass over there."

With that idea cemented on her mind, she blushed slighlty at the thought of the dragon warrior and their frequent meetings with each other. The valkyrie shook her head from those thoughts and sighed once more as she spread her wings to start her journey.

"Well, let's just see what this day has in store for me." Freya said as she started to fly in the air before zooming across to her destination.

Within the bushes, Clint sighed as he was deep under the leaves. He muttered incoherently on how he was dragged into stupid situations like this just because his girlfriend told him so.