Inspiration

At the Land of Dawn's university, Kagura sighed as she was twirling around her pencil. She was sketching something on her notebook but she was lacking the motivation to do so.  She looked around the area, which was an empty corridor as she sat on the oak benches that was provided nearby.

She was lacking inspiration to continue drawing whatever she was doing.

And it is driving her nuts.

She banged her head slighlty on the wall behind her, trying to get ideas that will finish the sketch that she was making. Her eyes were closed as she was trying to find ideas on her talented brain as she let her arms slack and her notebook laid on her lap.

"Geez... what can I draw?.," She muttered to herself as she kept banging her head lightly on the wall behind her. "I want this finish by now so I can digitize this later."

She looked to her side to see a familiar sight that made her eyes widened. A smile was plastered in her face as she recognize the person that was walking towards her with a smile also on his face.

It was Hayabusa, her childhood friend and her current loving boyfriend.

They had come to terms during the school festival, where Hayabusa confessed to her as they were on the school roof while the fireworks were sparkling on the sky in a romantic fashion. It was one of the moments that Kagura couldn't and wouldn't forget.

After all, it was a life changing moment for her and she also made an art about it, treasuring it most of all the art that she had made.

"Hey Hayabusa!" She greeted as she sat up properly. The raven haired teen's smile went wider as he sat next to her in the oak bench.

"Hi Kagi," He greeted back as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "How is everything?"

She sighed in disappointment. "Well... I am doing this sketch right now for a contest in a web contest," She explained as she brought up her notebook to put emphasis on her situation. "Yet I lack ideas to continue with it..."

She leaned her head onto his shoulder as he chuckled at her statement."That is quite a dilemma," He said as he ruffled her white long hair. "But I am sure you can find a way to find some sort of idea that you can work with."

Kagura pouted as she fixed her hair from being ruffled from her boyfriend. "Gahh.. stop messing with my hair Haya!" She exclaimed in annoyance, making him chuckle more as he held her closer to him.

It was really not often that you see Hayabusa being in a teasing mood before he confessed to her at the festival. He was quiet, rather cold at times and was quite pessimistic. He was like that one person in class that always contradicts the majority as he prefers his idea over anyone's, making him rather hard to get along with.

Well, except for Kagura, as he is practically different when talking to her. Like the Yin and Yang, he is actually quite talkative and engaging more in conversations whenever she was there. She was like his light  switch that either switches his talkative mood on as they talk to each other in break times.

He was like the day or night, either warm or cold hearted depending who is he talking to. He can be the sunlight to her and be the cold air to others.

And it all changed after he confessed his feelings to her, which had made him more open to his talkative self to other people nowadays. He was more open to suggestions and give his whenever he thinks that he can improve upon it.

Sure, he is still quite pessimistic about it but atleast he is now willing to debate about it.

For her, it was like witnessing a jackfruit, thorny and unpleasant from the outside but when you crack the shell, it tastes sweet and yummy.

She smiled at the thought of the changes of what he did so far just so he can see himself to with her. He used to be so concealed with his feelings but now he expresses it more as times went by. No secret was held away between the two as they had shared any moment possible with each other.

Hayabusa looked at her in confusion. "Kagi, are you alright?" He asked in concern, making her snap herself from her thoughts.

"Yeah... just thinking about how much you have changed," She answered truthfully. "You are really different from the start when we first ever met."

Hayabusa smiled as he flicker her hair. "Heh, it is because of you changed me to be this way... your inspired me so." He replied, making her raise an eyebrow in question.

"How so?" She asked with interest. Her boyfriend stroked her cheek as he gave a gentle smile.

"Well, you are kind," He began as his hand that he used to stroke her smooth cheek went to her right shoulder. "Your amazing... your beautiful.. and basically all the things that I always had seen on you ever since we are kids Kagi."

Kagura blushed as she averted her gaze from embarrassment. "I-I see..." She spluttered out. Hayabusa chuckled as he placed his other hand on her shoulder.

"What I say is the truth Kagi," He said as he placed a hand on her chin and made her look at him. "You know me that whenever it is my opinion, I'll debate it till I can convince them otherwise."

She smiled gently at him as she leaned closer to kiss him in the lips. Hayabusa's eyes widened before returning the kiss as he grabbed her shoulders tightly as they kissed, her back leaning against the wall as they continued.

Their eyes closed as they kept it up as Kagura's hands went to his cheek and kept it there. The two continued the liplock like it was something that they don't wanna be done.

She was inspiration to him and he was an inspiration to her.

Both seperated after a while as the lack of air from the extended lip lock. Both gasped for air as they smiled to each other as they hugged tightly.

After a few moments, Kagura seperated from the hug as she grabbed her notebook. "I know what to draw now," She exclaimed with a smile. "Thanks for that Haya."

Hayabusa smiled. "No problem, anything for you Kagi." He replied as he watched her starting to sketch again on her notebook, her pencil gracefully grazing the paper as she was drawing.

Inspiration can be drawn anywhere, especially from the one's you love.

(Space)

Annd... this ain't Aluby so don't flame me! I made an announcement a while ago on my profile page that I am holding the two series back for a while since the ideas aren't really flowing at all at the moment. But whenever it does, it will be back online.

So yeah, enjoy this fluffy Hayagura content that some of ya'll might be looking for in this story! :)

Thanks for all the support guys as 30k views is just around the bend! I know we can make it as I believe on you, my fellow friends. Leave a vote if you like this chapter as well~

Stay tuned and stay awesome my friends! :D