Rafaela's Assistant

Disclaimer: I do not own Mobile Legends and the photos I used here. They belong to their respective owners.

(Space)

In the Land of Dawn, where talented warriors and magicians exists, lies a holy angel that had lived throughout the years of the land's existence. It has been well known that Rafaela had been one of the longest to inhabit the land, dating back to when the land was still scarce at its people.

The angel had experienced quite a lot of traumatic, heart wrenching patients that needed to be healed. Each had a different sickness or different injuries that overwhelmed her at first. Yet with occasional support from the townsfolk, she managed on and built herself an infirmary to manage patients easier.

That being said, she still wanted an assistant of some kind.

"Hey Rafaela!" She looked up from her musings of her magazine, which has the latest machines from the City of Scholars. She saw her usual patient, Alucard and apparently the elf king, Estes.

"What is it Alucard?" Rafaela said, a bit irritated. She usually is more composed than this, yet when she met the demon hunter who somehow always gets himself into a situation that gets him hurt.

Even holy angels have limitations on patience, you know?

"You said you wanted an assistant of some kind..." Alucard inquired as he patted Estes on the back. "And here you go!"

Rafaela raised her right eyebrow as the elf king gave a slight glare to the demon hunter for the rough handling. He cleared his throat as he bowed in respect.

"Hello m'lady. I am King Estes...well, used to be king.. I have forsought ways to be help of this kingdom that I currently inhabit." He greeted sincerely, making the holy angel smile. "And I wish to take upon thy apprenticeship for being a helper to ye'."

"I see.." Rafaela was deeply impressed by the dialect of the elf king. "He is royalty after all so I expected this such tongue."

"Indeed, I am looking for an apprentice. Sought to have talent on the healing arts of magic is required." Rafaela explained. Estes nodded as he opened his book.

"Curaga Elfysium.." The former king chanted. A light blue aura link was released from Estes, hitting Rafaela and Alucard at the same time. Her body felt invigorated and calm...as a slight blue hue light covered her body. She only felt peace.

"That is pretty good." The holy angel remarked, making the king give a small smile.

"Yeah, I can feel like I can jump in into a fight and be recovered in an instant." Alucard commented. Rafaela rolled her eyes as the link ended after a couple of seconds.

"I still need more practice with that spell..." Estes remarked as he stopped the spell. Rafaela nodded.

"Indeed, you can slowly heal allies in a good pace. However..." She put her index finger up, like a teacher would when stating something valuable.

"Time is essence. The faster you are, the more proficient in healing others. Efficiency and management of your energy is the umpmost importance on becoming a healer." She stated. Estes slowly nodded in understanding while Alucard sighed.

"Being able to heal others is great and all, but a healer also needs to fend for themselves."
Alucard said."You must find a way to get yourself out of those situations, preferably stalling the opponents till your allies arrive to help you out.'

Rafaela smirked at the explanation. "I never thought you would teach someone about waiting for your allies Alu." She teased, making the demon hunter roll his eyes.

"So...I need to be more efficient in healing and be able to fend thyself in case of an enemy ambush..." Estes muttered, listing off what he needed to learn. Alucard smirked as he patted Rafaela's shoulder.

"She is literally a perfect teacher for you. She has spells that slow or stun the opponents down while healing allies, heck, giving some sort of speed boost too." He bragged, making Rafaela blush from embarrassment from the praise.

"W-well...It is my part of my job to keep myself and my team alive." She remarked as she gave the elf king a smile. "Well then, wanna take the apprenticeship?"

"Indeed I shall." Estes answered quickly. "I want to be of service to this kingdom and help myself to improve better...for my fallen comrades and people." He stated. Rafaela nodded in understanding.

"Good intentions. We shall start first thing in the morning tomorrow so better prepare for it then." She said. A nod of understanding from the elf king.

"Very well, I bid adieu then m'lady." He said as he opened the door and left the infirmary.

"Well,I have to leave too. I gotta show him around the land and such while Ruby is at her pops." The demon hunter exclaimed. "Have a merry day then Raf."

The holy angel nodded and gave him a small smile. "Have a blessed day too, Alu."

The demon hunter gave a two finger salute before leaving the holy angel alone. Rafaela sighed as she grabbed her clipboard and pen.

"..practice...apprentice...tomorrow..." She wrote down on the clipboard. After it was done, she placed the clipboard down and went back to read on her magazine.

Just a normal day on the infirmary.

(Space)

Any requests, comments and votes are greatly appreciated my readers! :D