Random # 5

"...are you even my arch nemesis?"

Franco looked in disbelief as he saw in front of him was the reworked Bane, which shocked him greatly. He was curious to see what happened to the old pirate when he got reworked but seeing this...

He wanted the old one back.

The squid headed pirate nodded. "Yes, I am." He stated  with a creepy smirk. "What, am I more intimadating now?"

Franco blinked as he grabbed a mirror nearby with his hook. "Sure... take a look of yourself, lad." He exclaimed as he gave Bane the mirror. The squid headed pirate blinked as he looked in the mirror.

High pitched screams were heard after Bane saw himself in the mirror.

(Space)

Alpha and Saber were walking on the sidewalk of the city, looking around as they explore the said place. The long haired cyborg checked every window shop that was available nearby, clearly curious on what items are in there.

"Look Saber! There is some circuits here on sale!" Alpha exclaimed happily as he was checking around. Saber rolled his eyes annoyingly as he grabbed Alpha's back to drag him out of the window.

"We don't have the time for this. We need to find a specfic shop that sells the items that the professor needs." Saber stated seriously as the long haired cyborg pouted.

"Awww, c'mon Saber. I always wanted some sort of upgrade for Beta right here." He replied as Beta beeped in agreement. The cyborg shook his head in disagreement.

"Maybe some other time, we need to find the shop and buy the parts. Who knows what time that shop closes?" Saber exclaimed, making Alpha sigh and nodded in agreement.

"Fine. But we surely buy some upgrades next time we stop by here okay?" The long haired cyborg said which Saber sighed and nodded. The long haired cyborg grinned as they walked through the city in search of the said shop that they were finding.

"Oh Saber! They are selling kitties for half the price-"

"Just shut up Alpha!"

(Space)

Alucard panted as he dodged an axe strike from the tribe maiden. He swung his sword at her but she blocked it with ease.

"Again! You should be able to put more pressure with your strikes!" Hilda barked as she swung her axe. "A real hunter should be able to keep the power that they had from start to finish!"

Alucard swerved to the right to dodge the strike as he swung his sword downward in a powerful slash, which Hilda jumped back as her axe glowed white and jumped at the demon hunter. He sensed that coming as he jumped back to avoid being impaled by the tribe leader.

He jumped as he prepared a downward smash onto Hilda, who swung her axe upward to meet the strike. Alucard twisted his body and kicked the tribe leader on the face which made her stagger back as he swung his blade at her, launching a Fission Wave at her body.

The wave contacted her body that launch her back to the tree, which caused an explosion to happen. Alucard panted with a smirk as he impaled his sword on the ground to keep himself standing.

"Had...enough?" The demon hunter exclaimed loudly as he kept his breath up. Suddenly, he heard a battle shout as his eyes widened to see Hilda dash at him from the smoke, her body slightly battered from the attack wave. He brung his sword up from the ground as he parried an downward axe strike from the tribe leader, which made him kneel from the sheer power that the blow did.

"You should always know what are your enemies are capable of!" Hilda exclaimed with a smirk as she kept the pressure on the demon hunter. "Do not let your guard down!"

Alucard gritted his teeth as he managed to slide out of the axe strike as he quickly stood up in a battle stance.

"Looks like I need to take this more seriously than I thought." With a cry, he jumped once more to do another downward strike on the tribe leader.

(Space)

Gossen and Lesley were walking along the street as both were going to the nearby bar to have a set of drinks after doing a couple of jobs in the city hall.

"Jeez, that ruffian was brutal. He took three of my sniper shots like it was nothing..." Lesley muttered as she went in the bar. Gossen smirked as he patted her back.

"Well, he was incased in iron casting so he was very durable. Don't mind it, atleast you still killed him in the end." Gossen reasoned, making the female sniper sigh and nod.

"I guess so..."

Ordering their drinks from the bartender, the two sat on the bar stools as Gossen grabbed the remote of the TV that was in front of them. He turned it out and placed it on the sports channel, which was his favorite past time. Lesley rolled her eyes as the bartender gave their drinks on the counter, which she grabbed and took a sip off.

"Seriously... I don't understand why you watch those." The sniper exclaimed. Gossen smirked and took a sip of his beer.

"Well, it is researched that women usually have no interests in sports unless there is a hot dude in there." The assassin stated as his eyes didn't move from the television. Lesley rolled her eyes from the tidbit of information as she kept drinking.

"Sure...sure..all I know is that you clearly are addicted on whatever that is." She commented bluntly. Gossen didn't mindher comment as he kept on watching the television.

(Space)

"Hey Lapu-Lapu!" The cheiftain blinked as he turned around from his chair to see Bruno walking towards him.

"Yes?" Lapu- Lapu asked as he was shaking the ice in a glass of water that he was drinkig before he was called.

"I got a question." The ball kicker asked. Lapu-Lapu shrugged and motioned him to continue.

"Sure, what's the question?" He asked. Bruno pointed at his two swords that was sheathed on his waist.

"How do you merge those two swords into one long sword?" He asked the chieftain, who blinked at his question.

"Magic and Anime." He answered in a monotone. Bruno blinked at his answer before chuckling at that answer. Lapu-Lapu rolled his eyes as he placed the glass down on the table and grabbed his two swords from their sheaths.

He raised them up and suddenly, he was covered in a light green aura. Bruno stopped his chuckling to see what is happening in front of him. Lapu- Lapu's hair suddenly turned gold like one of those animes that he used to watch as he started screaming loudly.  The two swords started to glow white as they were moving to each other.

"KAIO-MERGE!" Lapu-Lapu screamed as the two swords merged into one huge broadsword. The ball kicker gasped as he saw the said longsword.

"...you are right..that is the power of anime.." Bruno muttered lowly as the cheiftain smirked as his hair returned back to normal.

"Do not underestimate the power of anime, my friend."

(Space)

Well, I WAS supposed to finish the special chapter but a lot of bad luck happened that basically made me lose half of the things I had written on my tablet as I was saving. So, this is the placement for it as I didn't update for a long time and I'll write the chapter again in another time.

Anyways, I have some requests that I need to check out and write down soon. This chapter was pretty funny to do, especially the last part with Lapu-Lapu. Otherwise, it is just the usual slice of life content.

So yeah, guess I'll see you guys next time on whatever I'll end up writing. Vote and comment if you had enjoyed. :)

Stay tuned and stay awesome with some KAIOKEN! :D