Teaser 2

Do you ever feel like there are certain characters that can go well with each other?

It is like playing matchmaker, trying to see how certain two characters fit well with each other. There are moments that we just end up shipping one with one, which ended up being a magical moment for you and the ship you have made as you make scenarios for them to give their life meaning with each other.

Within the Romantic Skyline, there are no limits on how it works. As long your imagination flows, the scenarios go and will make the feasible moments that will satisfy you and the characters that you have shipped.

So... what are you waiting for?

Embrace the romance, feel the love, welcome to the Romantic Skyline!

In a world where the are many characters....

"I didn't expect you are to be here in the training ground as well, Kagura," Hayabusa noted as he entered the field, seeing the young maiden on her lonesome near the stream.

She gave him a pleasant smile. "Well, I decided to take your offer to be more physical."

The ninja blinked. "Physical? You mean you want to train with me?"

She nodded. "Of course. I believe that you can be a person that I can trust in teaching me at least some hand to hand techniques if I were able to not fend myself with the use of my magic!" She exclaimed with enthusiasm.

Hayabusa rubbed the back of his head. "Well...I can say you have a long way to go to even do some of the techniques that my clan does... but it doesn't hurt to learn the basic hand to hand techniques that they do."

Inwardly in her mind, small Kagura did a fist pump as she smiled. "I will do my best to follow, Haya-sensei!"

The shadow ninja just sighed. "What am I getting myself into?" He thought to himself.

With many different scenarios that can be done...

"I honestly think that this is a mistake..." Gusion said, annoyed as he crammed himself in one side of the closet.

"I-I know right?" Ruby replied with a mirthless chuckle, thankful for her rather small size that she can fit with Gusion in the closet quite easily. "T-they should really open up the closet a-as we don't like each other...right?"

The brunette blinked at her. "Are you feeling okay? You seemed heating up-"

"I am fine! J-just feeling quite hot in this stupid closet..." Ruby exclaimed, waving her hands wildly, cutting him off to dissuade his concern.

Gusion looked at her oddly before shrugging. "If you say so... just don't move towards me so it won't get hotter."

With many different outcomes throughout...

"Is it weird to say... that I have feelings for you?" Freya muttered, the proud warrior looking away from the person that she was talking to, her cheeks flushing red during the moonlight.

Argus blinked at her. "You...what?" He replied, dumbly.

The war angel didn't respond, just looking away from the fallen angel with all the courage she had mustered trying to confess went out of the window. It just became a situation that she didn't want to experience – feeling awkward and can't say anything about what she feels.

"Um...just...forget that I said anything..." She said, very embarrassed with her face being red. "I think w-we should just forget about it."

"Freya."

"I honestly don't know w-what I am saying... this is just a t-training session after all!"

"Freya."

"And it is just s-stupid to think that you-"

Suddenly, she was cut off as she felt Argus' hand on her left cheek, forcibly pulling her lips into his.

With the popular ones that we love...

A gunshot was fired across the field, hitting the target head-on in a bullseye. Lesley gave a sigh of relief, before turning around with a smirk on her lips to see a disbelief Granger beside her.

"You are going to buy me dinner, mister." The red-haired sniper said, patting his head as she walked away from the gun site.

Granger swore underneath his breath, leaving the gun site as well, promising not to make any more shooting bets with the sniper.

"I am so done..." He muttered to himself as he stepped out the door, following a very happy Lesley back to town.

And some small ones that we appreciate...

"Nana, look up there!" Chang'e pointed out with her right hand, showing the meteor showers that were happening up in the night sky.

"Woah...!" Nana looked quite amazed at the display as there was a stream of lights that dazzled downward in the overworld. "This is so pretty!"

The young goddess had a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the Leonin's company with her as the meteor shower continued, blanketing the sky with a continuous flurry of white lights.

She closed her eyes, thinking a rather selfish wish on her part as she remembered to do so whenever a falling star or a meteor shower happens. It was just a simple wish that she wanted to happen, and she hopes that it will.

Her eyes opening to see Nana closed hers as well, making up a wish that she wanted to know. But she didn't say anything, giving a small smile as she continued watching the meteor shower happen.

But in the end, romance blooms.

Alucard grabbed her shoulders, leaning forward to connect his lips with hers, shocking his companion with her eyes widening from the action.

But then, Ruby accepted it, kissing back towards the demon hunter as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss deepened as the two enjoyed their first kiss on top of the hill, the shine of the sunset upon them after a long-drawn tension between them ended.

Romantic Skyline...

Coming soon, January 2020!