Harlita Week: Day 3

Hello guys! Welcome to Day three of the Harlita Week sa we keep chuggin' along with the daily updates of these two. :)

(Space)
Love Conquers Evil.

In a battlefield where the demons and heroes fight over the Land of Dawn. Lolita mentally prepared herself, grabbing her hammer as she was gonna engage in the battle.

She looked sad...broken as if she had her happiness drained from her for some reason. Another noticable change is the lack of the presence of Harely, the magician that is always seen beside her but now gone for some reason.

"Harley..." She muttered, her voice shakingly still in despair. She missed having him by her side everyday, his voice compels her to do her very best every single time there is a battle and he cheers her up when she was feeling sad or lonely.

But now, he wasn't here.

Because he left for the demons.

She doesn't know why he did it. Why did he betray her trust..her feelings...her emotions? The steel elf knew that there is nothing wrong with them, heck, a lot of them say that they are the perfect couple...

What change happened to him to leave her all the sudden? To leave her amongst the many of demons?

Her hand gripped the handle of the hammer tightly, her eyes filled with anger yet sadness still consumed more of it.

She was gonna go to the bottom of this mess and get him back whatever the hell it takes.

With a yell, she charged right in the battle, smashing every demon that was on her way with a fierce swing that is energized with her Neumenon Energy. She kept smashing any demons that was on her path while enchanced by the power of her core, gifting allies behind her some extra protection while she was at it.

The Steel Elf ducked under a claw strike of a demon hound and smashed her hammer against it, knocking it to nearbt demons making them collapse as well. Lolita activated her shield as she saw a barrage of goo being shot of her garrison.

"Thanks mam." An archer said, praising her performance. Lolita gave a small smile before she yelled as swung her hammer with the shield on. The energy from the shield was thrown like an attack wave unto the enemies, disentegrating them from the sheer energy output of the attack.

She panted as the huge drain of energy was a bit taxing for her but she pressed on, knowing that Harley might be here. Her core glowed as it revitalized her body, returning her to action as she went back to fight the demon waves with her garrison units beside her.

(Space)

After a while, the demon waves were being cut down by the heroes. Hylos, Estes and Rafaela providing huge recovery to the army as they kept pursuing on while the Marksmen kept firing at them at a distance. The demons still have a fierce resistance as they keep spawning in en masse, but the Tanks in front made sure that they were kept at bay from the back line.

Lolita swung her hammer to knock off a huge demon that was gonna target Ruby, who was busy charging up her demonic powers. The Steel Elf knew that the female demon hunter was the highest priority right now as her powers easily slay any demon that cross her path.

Especially now weilding Alucard's trusty sword, which had the male demon hunter's residual energy from it. It's blade coursing with dark aura as Ruby charged her energy unto it.