A Cuddle For Your Thoughts

In the Land of Dawn where peace usually regimes through the land as people kept through with their daily activities.

Well - for the card throwing, fast disappearing, happy go lucky magician, being bored is one of his daily activities.

He sighed as he was walking around the park of cherry blossoms, his favorite spot ever since he and Lolita had gotten together. He and The Steel Elf had pretty much hangout over here because it is also her favorite spot as well.

The magician walked around the quiet and peaceful park. The lush green grasses apparent as he walked along the cemented pathway that he crossed many times. He sighed in happiness as he had his arms behind his head as he crossed the bridge that was the spot where they first kissed.

"Damn...it has been that long huh?" He muttered to himself as he looked at the edge of the bridge to see a clear stream of water rushing down. He smiled at the memory of their first kiss as he put his hands on the rails of the wooden bridge.

The magician looked at the bottom of the river, mesmerized by the beauty of the water. Harley removed his hat as he graced the feeling of the wind on his hair.

"This...sure brings back a lot of memories." He said with a smile as he remembers all the times that they hung a lot with each other for the past years now. Despite the fact that they hung out frequently at this place, the magician can't help but to feel nostalgic as he stays here.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him, making him rather shocked. He turned his head around to see his girl friend, Lolita, with a smile on her face.

"Cuddle for your thoughts?" She asked with amusement on her voice. The magician gave her a smile as he kissed her cheek.

"Just thinking about how we got  together..you know me." He said. The steel elf giggled as she removed her arms on him as she went by his side.

"Of'course I know." She said jokingly. The two went silent after that as they observe the nature around them.

The steel elf loved being by the magician's side and vice versa. They are both usually seen each other at the park, talking to each other at the wooden bridge. It is like a normal scene to see them laughing at each other's jokes while they just hang out at the park. Sometimes, they cuddle, they kiss like couples do but more or less, they treat each other as best friends.

Best friends that are happy for each other's sake.

They enjoy the silence of the park, it's ambience making a peaceful aura that they crave. The magician always loved just staring at the nature around them, the mystifying feeling he always has when he is around nature.

Maybe because of her influence? She always had been a peace-loving elf, a part of which he loves about her. They don't usually argue, even if they did, it was usually a small argument out of a misunderstanding.

Maybe they are meant for each other? Who knows.

The steel elf always loved the part where Harley talks. She feels the passion radiate from him as he talks about his practices with his mentor, Cyclops, and how he admires the stars and such. He was like a walking encyclopedia that she loves to hear over and over.

Both of them are like two peas in a pod, in which never gets rotten nor crushed by any means.

The silence may be maddening to some, but to them is like a conversation. A conversation in which they only understand. No magic is involved, it's just them standing with each other.

"Lolita?" The magician spoke up from the silence. Lolita turned to focus on him.

"Yes?" She asked. The steel elf saw him smile as he spread his arms open wide for a hug.

"A cuddle for your thoughts?" He said. Lolita giggled as the magician hugged her. He always find something that amuses her in his own little ways.

A sweet pair that can never be shattered. They have both the brain and the brawn in the relationship and will maintain that said relationship for years to come.

(Space)

A bit of a Harlita drabble for you guys! It was quite fun to write this down as I do love writing a good Harlita story once in a while. :)

Vote, comment and follow me for the daily updates as tomorrow, the Ask or Dare shall update once more!

Stay tuned and stay awesome friends! :D