Parody-xical Possibilities

In the forests of the Land of Dawn... two well-known demon hunters, Ruby and Alucard, are walking down the foresty path like they always do.

"Geez, why do we always walk home?" Ruby asked.

"It's because it's nostalgic," Alucard responded. "I mean, we have great memories when we always walk down this very path that we met."

Ruby sighed. "I really wish you would let those nostalgic things go though." She replied.

Alucard blinked. "Why not? Nostalgia fuels my powers as I remembered how Alice brutally killed my old family." He stated without batting an eyelid.

Now, the blonde female blinked. "I am starting to feel worried about the lack of sadness whenever you mention your family." She admitted, getting a shrug from the demon hunter.

"Nothing lasts forever after all." He replied simply as he gestured himself. "Just like my old red coat and white hair."

"You know, I still wonder why you suddenly changed your appearance.." Ruby wondered, amused as they kept on walking on the path.

"What can I say? Fashion calls for me." Alucard duly replied, making the female blonde raised an eyebrow.

"You really have to say that? You sound like Lancelot after he and Odette went shopping." Ruby said, getting another shrug from the male demon hunter.

"As I said, fashion just calls me." He replied before getting another thought. "Or... I just had a moment of relapse that caused me to change, your pick."

Ruby had a toothy grin. "Well, you having a relapse sounds accurate." She replied jokingly.

Alucard rolled his eyes. "And you are my partner." He replied, deadpanned. "I swear if we aren't hunting for years, I would replace you with Gusion."

Ruby raised an eyebrow. "So you'll go gay for Gusion?" She inquired, getting a cough from the male demon hunter.

"First of all... I only go gay for Zilong. Gusion doesn't have the flare that Zilong has." The male hunter responded, making the blonde female's eyes widened. "Secondly, I prefer to have you since you are really nice company in bed."

He had a smirk on his face as Ruby's face reddened at that remark. "And so, that's why I don't go gay for Gusion," Alucard concluded as he wrapped an arm around the blonde female's shoulders.

Ruby huffed despite the red on her cheeks. "Sure, sure." She dismissed the conversation as they continued walking down the road.

Suddenly, the two hunters noticed something amiss. Ruby started to sniff the air like a wolf as she noticed something in the west direction, which caused Alucard to grab the hilt of his sword.

"What is it? Is it a threat?" He asked hastily. Ruby frowned as she shook her head.

"I don't know Alu... but we have to check it out nonetheless," Ruby replied as she grabbed the handle of her scythe. "What do you think?"

Alucard shrugged. "Well, let us just see. It's possibly the residue of the Demon War..." He responded as the two hunters started to quicken their pace on the direction of the ominous energy.

"Help! Somebody!" They heard a man cried for help as they went through the bushes and shrubs. The two hunters barged out of the leaves and saw a hooded male being attacked by feral imps.

The two hunters sprang into action as Ruby jumped in front, swung her scythe at the small demons. The imps noticed the female blonde as they avoided the slash but they were unfortunate enough to be struck by a Fission Wave from Alucard, which caused them to dispersed like dust in the wind.