Matches To Live By

Hi, my name is Nite.. and I have writer's block to say the least. 

I was about to write or edit a lot of chapters during the free time I have available.. but I instead had the urge to just keep grinding games in Mobile Legends. Although, a part of me feels rather annoyed that I kept on having some sort of creativity block inside my head but most of the time, I just enjoy the games that I played with my friends. 

Some of these games range from Ranked games to Classic games as I kept on grinding on masrery points I just want to have lots of expert medals on my heroes as it kinda makes me feel good that I have that shiny gold medal on many heroes despite not truly mastering them at all. Doing so really makes me open to every character's weakness and strengths as I try to use them on their full capabilities.

I had practiced a couple heroes on the fly due to grinding them a lot like Hayabusa. Some I took another step forward and actually gave my time to actually master them such as Chou. Some, i just play for fun like Nana or Pharsa as I won't probably use them in any circumstances in Ranked. But some.. make memorable moments for me as those matches really gave me those hype moments that make me keep playing the game.

What are those moments you ask? 

Well.. those moments are still up to the day that I played, which was Season 1. Those were the days were Clint still had two guns with a Claude ultimate that was quite broken at the time. Those were the days where the game wasn't spammed with heroes that can dash, immune or have some crazy passive effects that make the game unbalanced.

I am looking at you, Harith and

With those out of the way, let me narrate those moments on the top of my head. Don't worry, these are a lot of moments and I will detail them enough that you can have a clear picture on what happened on that certain moment. Returning to what I said earlier, some of those times had different metas that are simply what I went to, especially the dreaded Moskov and Karrie meta that had drained my Tank pool to bits.

But yeah, enough of all those complaints of the past metagames, let us start with the most prominent memory of mine..

(Space)

Looking at the score board, I was ahead of the entire team by a thousand gold at least. Playing as Odette as the opponent seemingly struggled with the rest of my team members bar the Moskov, who was struggling most of the time as the Lesley somehow managed to keep killing him. It was mystery to me but I decided to shrug it off as I walked to bot lane, intent on pushing the turret to have it down.

It was ten minutes in the match and the fights cooled down a bit. My friend, who was Johnson as the time, was recalling back to base as I cleared a few waves of minions.

"Bro, recall so we can gank a lane." He exclaimed. It was a strategy done to the O-dette (heh) as with the combo of Johnson and Odette leads to a deadly gank that guarantees a kill or two as the huge surge of CC and burst damage can instantly kill any squishy that couldn't react fast enough on a Johnson gank.

I agreed with the plan as I was done cleaning up a wave of minions. "Sure, recalling now." I responded as I went inside a bush and started recalling, checking the mini-map on where the enemies are for a good gank. 

Seeing nothing as I went back in base, I shrugged as I threw caution to the wind and let Odette go inside of Johnson's ult. Engines roar within the fountain as my friend went full speed ahead to Mid lane, avoiding the turrets along the way as he drove straight down...

...on to four unsuspecting enemies that were grouping up to push up to my team's mid tower.

I heard my friend yell in a happy surprise manner as he crashed into them with great gusto, the stunning all of them with the crash. I had a huge smile on my face as I instantly pressed my ultimate, dealing huge damage to the opponent team as my friend used Petrify and his first skill to keep them in range.